Beckhams` home to get US makeover
London: David and Victoria Beckham are planning to make their new London house more American to stop their children from feeling homesick.
The superstar couple together have sons Brooklyn, 14, Romeo, 11, and Cruz, eight, and two-year-old daughter Harper.
They are hoping to buy a 45 million pounds townhouse after their return to the UK and interior designer Kelly Hoppen is set to give it a US makeover to help the family adjust to life away from Los Angeles, reported Daily Star.
"David and Victoria have been extremely conscious of how homesick the kids have been since leaving LA and they`ve had a hard time setting in to their new school and making friends," a source said.
"Brooklyn in particular has found the move difficult. Kelly designed the Beckham`s LA houses and decorated each of the boys` rooms according to their own tastes," it added.
The family, who recently sold their Beckingham Palace property for 12 million pounds, have reportedly given Kelly `unlimited` resources to work with.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Karan Johar just revealed something interesting about 'Saifeena'! - Details inside
- Morgan Freeman in talks to star in Disney's 'The Nutcracker and the Four Realms'
- Inspirational! Milind Soman is running barefoot from Ahmedabad to Mumbai – Know why
- Ranveer Singh just shared words of wisdom online and we couldn't agree more!
- Sanjay Dutt rubbishes rumours of rift with Salman Khan! - Read more
- Anamika Khanna weaves romance at India Couture Week
- India Couture Week: Anita Dongre brings couture for 'bride on the go'
- Immensely proud and ecstatic, says Rohit Khandelwal, first Indian to win Mr World title
- Tips to accessorise your ‘office look’ sensibly
- Kareena Kapoor Khan looks unapologetically sexy on the cover of Vogue India – See pic