Beckhams` home to get US makeover
London: David and Victoria Beckham are planning to make their new London house more American to stop their children from feeling homesick.
The superstar couple together have sons Brooklyn, 14, Romeo, 11, and Cruz, eight, and two-year-old daughter Harper.
They are hoping to buy a 45 million pounds townhouse after their return to the UK and interior designer Kelly Hoppen is set to give it a US makeover to help the family adjust to life away from Los Angeles, reported Daily Star.
"David and Victoria have been extremely conscious of how homesick the kids have been since leaving LA and they`ve had a hard time setting in to their new school and making friends," a source said.
"Brooklyn in particular has found the move difficult. Kelly designed the Beckham`s LA houses and decorated each of the boys` rooms according to their own tastes," it added.
The family, who recently sold their Beckingham Palace property for 12 million pounds, have reportedly given Kelly `unlimited` resources to work with.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Smoking hot! Priyanka Chopra sets temperature soaring with oomph on the cover of Filmfare
- Remakes can't be made just for commercial gain: Arjun Kapoor
- Trending this season – Check out nails colours in vogue
- Sonam Kapoor wants women to experiment with hair colour – Details inside
- Style tips to help you look trendy this autumn