‘Being Human’ store now open in Nagpur
Zee Media Bureau
Nagpur: In a special diwali gift to his fans in Nagpur, Salman Khan’s Being Human store has now opened in the city.
The Being Human Clothing range is a Mandhana Industries initiative that has collaborated with Being Human – The Salman Khan Foundation. The collection was first launched in Europe in 2012, followed by Middle East and India.
The star posted on his Twitter account about the store launch on Saturday evening.
“Being Human store now open in Nagpur jao do ur Diwali shopping(sic),” he posted
Being Human store now open in Nagpur jao do ur Diwali shopping
— Salman Khan (@BeingSalmanKhan) November 2, 2013
The star has also done fashion shows to support his cause with the whos who of the industry walking the ramp with him to raise awareness for the foundation. The Being Human Foundation supports the underpriviledged for education and health care.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Don't regret turning down 'Lord of the Rings': Nicolas Cage
- See in pic: Harbhajan Singh and Geeta Basra’s gorgeous wedding card!
- OMG! Ranveer Singh, Deepika Padukone spotted kissing each other!
- My favourite scary movie is 'The Shining': Jack Black
- Selma director Ava Duvernay to head international jury at MAMI