‘Being Human’ store now open in Nagpur
Zee Media Bureau
Nagpur: In a special diwali gift to his fans in Nagpur, Salman Khan’s Being Human store has now opened in the city.
The Being Human Clothing range is a Mandhana Industries initiative that has collaborated with Being Human – The Salman Khan Foundation. The collection was first launched in Europe in 2012, followed by Middle East and India.
The star posted on his Twitter account about the store launch on Saturday evening.
“Being Human store now open in Nagpur jao do ur Diwali shopping(sic),” he posted
Being Human store now open in Nagpur jao do ur Diwali shopping
— Salman Khan (@BeingSalmanKhan) November 2, 2013
The star has also done fashion shows to support his cause with the whos who of the industry walking the ramp with him to raise awareness for the foundation. The Being Human Foundation supports the underpriviledged for education and health care.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Janmashtami celebrated with traditional fervour across India
- Teenagers who feel safe at school get higher grades
- Shatrughan Sinha lauds Sonakshi's devotion to work
- Waarrior Savitri movie review: Ineffective and unimpressive
- Confirmed! Ranveer Singh to play Khilji in 'Padmavati' opposite Deepika Padukone—Deets inside
- Here’s how you can give your traditional wardrobe a fusion look
- Anamika Khanna weaves romance at India Couture Week
- India Couture Week: Anita Dongre brings couture for 'bride on the go'
- Immensely proud and ecstatic, says Rohit Khandelwal, first Indian to win Mr World title
- Tips to accessorise your ‘office look’ sensibly