‘Being Human’ store now open in Nagpur
Zee Media Bureau
Nagpur: In a special diwali gift to his fans in Nagpur, Salman Khan’s Being Human store has now opened in the city.
The Being Human Clothing range is a Mandhana Industries initiative that has collaborated with Being Human – The Salman Khan Foundation. The collection was first launched in Europe in 2012, followed by Middle East and India.
The star posted on his Twitter account about the store launch on Saturday evening.
“Being Human store now open in Nagpur jao do ur Diwali shopping(sic),” he posted
Being Human store now open in Nagpur jao do ur Diwali shopping
— Salman Khan (@BeingSalmanKhan) November 2, 2013
The star has also done fashion shows to support his cause with the whos who of the industry walking the ramp with him to raise awareness for the foundation. The Being Human Foundation supports the underpriviledged for education and health care.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- What is the purpose of human life—Know here!
- Why not: Kangana Ranaut on getting married more than once
- 'Madaari' Box Office collections: Irrfan Khan starrer mints Rs 5.75 crores
- Arshad Warsi all set to don director's hat!
- Can you believe it? Ranbir Kapoor-Ranveer Singh danced to 'Dilli Wali Girlfriend' setting the party on fire!- WATCH
- Anamika Khanna weaves romance at India Couture Week
- India Couture Week: Anita Dongre brings couture for 'bride on the go'
- Immensely proud and ecstatic, says Rohit Khandelwal, first Indian to win Mr World title
- Tips to accessorise your ‘office look’ sensibly
- Kareena Kapoor Khan looks unapologetically sexy on the cover of Vogue India – See pic