Being punked by ugly people: Amanda Bynes
Los Angeles: Actress Amanda Bynes is tired of getting messages from ugly people and feels that she is being punked.
The 27-year-old actress, who was recently charged with attempted evidence tampering, reckless endangerment and marijuana possession, claims she is being bothered by messages from “ugly men and women” and insists she doesn`t need to explain her recent bad behaviour to anyone, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
She wrote on her Twitter page: “I feel like I`m being punked by the amount of hate from ugly dudes and women. I don`t know you and you don`t know what you`re talking about.”
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- You should be prepared for trolls on social media: Amitabh Bachchan
- Ranvir Shorey starrer 'Blue Mountains' to release in April
- I'm not judgmental about any character: Vicky Kaushal
- 'Anaarkali of Aarah' makers file complaint over leaked scenes
- Freedom is main attraction of hip-hop, says rapper Raftaar
- Not bothered about fashion police: Priyanka Chopra
- Feel proud to generate steady work for craftsmen: Manish Malhotra
- Oscars 2017: Priyanka Chopra raises temperature in white at red carpet
- Priyanka Chopra, Deepika Padukone sizzle at pre-Oscars 2017 parties
- Anushka Sharma on VOGUE cover will bring out the 'feminist' in you!