Bejoy Nambiar promotes 'Pizza' in Mumbai
Mumbai: The makers of the upcoming 3D horror film 'Pizza' along with its cast and crew were spotted promoting the film in Mumbai. The movie is a namesake, as well as a remake of the 2012 Tamil hit Pizza directed by Karthik Subbaraj.
The film is about a Pizza delivery boy, Kunal, who is sent to deliver a Pizza at a home of a family full of dark secrets and what happens to him thereafter.
Bollywood director and producer Bejoy Nambiar said the commercial success of the Tamil version motivated him to go in for a remake in Hindi.
"I had originally seen the film in Tamil which had the similar name ' Pizza' and when I saw that film with audience in a theatre, I really liked it. After seeing the response of the audience I felt that similar film should be made in Hindi also. When I got an opportunity as the rights were available, so, I immediately started acting and I had to get the things in place and I had to put the project together," he said.
The film features Akshay Oberoi, Parvathy Omanakuttan, Dipannita Sharma in the lead roles.
Model turned actress, Omanakuttan, who was crowned Miss India 2008, said she had a great working experience.
"I felt that it will be a new experience for me if I act in a suspense thriller film, which is based on horror content. Throughout the process I have come to know many technicalities of the film. As 3-D is an important aspect of our movie and I saw that it is actually different to shoot on 3-D cameras. It was all together a new experience for Me," she said.
Directed by 1st time director Akshay Akkineni, the film is slated for a 18th July release.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sidharth Malhotra felt wonderful doing the US tour! READ
- I still feel I have a lot more to do and achieve says, Jacqueline Fernandez
- Expectations soaring high! Beyonce gearing up to perform at 2016 MTV Video Music Awards?
- Salman Khan's 'Being SalMan: The Official Game' is out for you to 'Khelo'
- Arbaaz Khan feels he is more suited for second lead!
- Here’s how you can give your traditional wardrobe a fusion look
- Anamika Khanna weaves romance at India Couture Week
- India Couture Week: Anita Dongre brings couture for 'bride on the go'
- Immensely proud and ecstatic, says Rohit Khandelwal, first Indian to win Mr World title
- Tips to accessorise your ‘office look’ sensibly