Berry keeps shoes for daughter
Los Angeles: Actress Halle Berry takes special care of her shoes as she wants to hand them over to her daughter. The 45-year-old says she still owns footwear given to her by her mother, and hopes that one day she will be able to hand them over to her four-year-old daughter Nahla, reports a website.
Berry believes that fashion repeats itself, and admits that the shoes may be out of fashion right now, but they will be in vogue sometime in the future.
"I think shoes after some time will always come back in fashion. I had shoes my mother gave to me from the 1970s that I wore a few years ago. So yes, I`m thinking of that for my daughter," said Berry.
The star admits she is pretty addicted to buying shoes and always takes good care of them. She even has a dedicated room to store them neatly.
"I`m pretty addicted. I have thousands of pairs and I have a real relationship with them. I think many women do. Shoes are like a good hairdo; they reflect how we feel," she added.
"If you`re feeling sexy, fun, sporty, if you`re feeling casual... your shoes say a lot about you. I have a storage room where I keep them all, in their boxes with a picture of each pair taped to the outside. I`m pretty obsessive," she said.
Berry was married to former baseball player David Justice from 1993 to 1997, and later to singer Eric Benet from 2001 to 2005. She is currently engaged to French actor Olivier Martinez.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Supreme Court directs actor Rajpal Yadav to undergo 6-day jail term
- The wedding trailer of Divyanka Tripathi-Vivek Dahiya is beautiful in all possible ways- WATCH magic taking over!
- Post her lip-kiss spree with Ranveer Singh in 'Befikre' THIS is what Vaani Kapoor has to say about kissing- READ
- Arjun Rampal cannot get enough of Sidharth Malhotra-Katrina Kaif's 'Kala Chashma'
- Mahesh Babu gears up for next with AR Murugadoss
- Anamika Khanna weaves romance at India Couture Week
- India Couture Week: Anita Dongre brings couture for 'bride on the go'
- Immensely proud and ecstatic, says Rohit Khandelwal, first Indian to win Mr World title
- Tips to accessorise your ‘office look’ sensibly
- Kareena Kapoor Khan looks unapologetically sexy on the cover of Vogue India – See pic