Berry wants women to reveal themselves
London: Halle Berry has named her third fragrance ‘Reveal’ because she wants to encourage women to share their stories.
The Oscar-winning actress has joined hands with cosmetics giant Coty to produce her new perfume and she exppressed the hope that the fragrance which blends plumeria, peach and mimosa will allow women to reveal more of themselves, reports a website.
"Reveal is an invitation for women to share their story, to reveal some parts of themselves that they have not yet expressed. It has a perfect balance. Light and fresh, it becomes sexier and more mysterious as you wear it," she said.
The 44-year-old has previously admitted she was surprised by the success of her perfume range - her debut scent Halle by Halle Berry was launched last year and Pure Orchid just five months ago.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bigg Boss, Day 45: Kanwaljeet’s ‘racist’ comment irks Priya; inmates celebrate Rochelle’s birthday!
- Michael Caine named Britain's greatest living movie star
- Aamir's contribution towards cinema is immense: Gracy Singh
- Bigg Boss: Keith Sequeira makes a comeback
- 'Dilwale' inspires Shah Rukh Khan, makes him tweet about life!