Berry wants women to reveal themselves
London: Halle Berry has named her third fragrance ‘Reveal’ because she wants to encourage women to share their stories.
The Oscar-winning actress has joined hands with cosmetics giant Coty to produce her new perfume and she exppressed the hope that the fragrance which blends plumeria, peach and mimosa will allow women to reveal more of themselves, reports a website.
"Reveal is an invitation for women to share their story, to reveal some parts of themselves that they have not yet expressed. It has a perfect balance. Light and fresh, it becomes sexier and more mysterious as you wear it," she said.
The 44-year-old has previously admitted she was surprised by the success of her perfume range - her debut scent Halle by Halle Berry was launched last year and Pure Orchid just five months ago.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi court restrains release of controversial movie 'Mohalla Assi'
- Arshad Warsi says 'Mata ka email' song doesn't intend to hurt anyone's sentiments
- 'Guddu Rangeela' conveys serious message with pinch of salt, says Arshad Warsi
- PIL against 'Mohalla Assi': HC fixes July 6 as date of hearing
- Sunny Leone to play cameo in Akshay Kumar's 'Singh Is Bliing'