Berry wants women to reveal themselves
London: Halle Berry has named her third fragrance ‘Reveal’ because she wants to encourage women to share their stories.
The Oscar-winning actress has joined hands with cosmetics giant Coty to produce her new perfume and she exppressed the hope that the fragrance which blends plumeria, peach and mimosa will allow women to reveal more of themselves, reports a website.
"Reveal is an invitation for women to share their story, to reveal some parts of themselves that they have not yet expressed. It has a perfect balance. Light and fresh, it becomes sexier and more mysterious as you wear it," she said.
The 44-year-old has previously admitted she was surprised by the success of her perfume range - her debut scent Halle by Halle Berry was launched last year and Pure Orchid just five months ago.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bigg Boss 10: Manu Punjabi to make a comeback on Salman Khan's show?
- Relationships, friendships and more: Karan Johar reveals the truth about actors
- Ranveer Singh prefers to protect his personal life!
- Seven times Karisma Kapoor gave us serious fashion goals
- Are stubborn acne marks troubling you? Check out these home remedies