Best dressed female 2013: Nicole Richie
Los Angeles: Actress-designer Nicole Richie has been named one of the best dressed female personalities of 2013, thanks to her multifarious looks in the year gone by.
From her customised Topshop look at the Met Gala to flaunting New York-based Indian designer Naeem Khan`s creations at the Golden Globes, she created waves with her red carpet looks, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
In January last year, she walked the red carpet at the Golden Globe Awards and looked perfect in a powder blue Naeem Khan gown and retro curls finishing the look.
Another standout moment was the Roberto Cavalli white long sleeve gown, with a deep v and black strips, which she wore to the Elton John AIDS foundation Oscar party.
Of course, her custom Topshop gown with her white hair to this year’s punk-themed Met Gala was always going to be remembered, and most recently her Alberta Ferretti top and striped satin skirt, which she wore to the Annual Baby2Baby Gala.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Anushka Sharma on VOGUE cover will bring out the 'feminist' in you!
- Maha Shivaratri 2017: Go ethnic to look resplendent
- 'Princess India' title: John Abraham to honour the winner of beauty pageant for visually impaired
- Men too can incorporate pink in their wardrobe!
- Alia Bhatt-Varun Dhawan’s chemistry on Filmfare cover exhibits cuteness in abundance