Beyonce and Lady Gaga hint at reunion with matching earrings
London: Beyonce Knowles and Lady Gaga have hinted that they are finally preparing a follow-up track to their hit song ‘Telephone,’ by wearing earrings with the single’s name ‘Ratchet’ etched on them.
The video to the 2010 song had promised “To Be Continued” - now the sequel appears to be on its way.
A few months back, Lady Gaga had posted a photograph of herself wearing earrings with the word “Ratchet” written on them, the Sun reported.
Now, Beyonce has followed it up with an image of the same item hanging from her ears.
Gaga had previously confirmed that she was singing a new song called ‘Ratchet,’ co-written by rapper Azealia Banks.
The track will be Beyonce’s and Lady Gaga’s third collaboration together, the first was for Beyonce’s track ‘Video Phone’ in 2009.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- One year of 'Aligarh': Hansal Mehta looks back at film journey
- Ayesha Takia slams haters, says 'I love myself and you should love yourself too'
- Ranveer Singh working round the clock to meet deadlines
- Hrithik Roshan to launch his own workout regime
- Rani Mukerji to make comeback with women centric film 'Hichki'
- Oscars 2017: Priyanka Chopra raises temperature in white at red carpet
- Priyanka Chopra, Deepika Padukone sizzle at pre-Oscars 2017 parties
- Anushka Sharma on VOGUE cover will bring out the 'feminist' in you!
- Maha Shivaratri 2017: Go ethnic to look resplendent
- 'Princess India' title: John Abraham to honour the winner of beauty pageant for visually impaired