Beyonce creates fashion range for website
Los Angeles: Singer Beyonce Knowles has created her own fashion range named Beyonce Boutique for a fashion rental website.
She has come up with designs for Rent the Runway, which lets people hire designer wear at an affordable price.
“Making women feel confident and beautiful is something I`ve always been passionate about. That`s why joining forces with Rent the Runway was so organic,” femalefirst.co.uk quoted Beyonce as saying.
"It`s more than just access to beautiful clothes; it`s about making women look and feel their best,” she added.
Fashion lovers can choose from sequinned dresses, patterned mini-skirts, sleek lace pieces and jumpsuits as well as dozens of jewellery options, priced between $200 and $4,000.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Priyanka Chopra's 'Quantico' to talk about Donald Trump, immigration policies
- Paul Walker was like an older brother to me: Scott Eastwood
- 'Bigg Boss 10' winner Manveer Gurjar is disappointed with Aakanksha Sharmaa! - Watch
- Salman Khan has always stood by me as friend: Raveena Tandon
- Sunil Grover OUT of 'The Kapil Sharma Show'? Here's the TRUTH
- Shahid Kapoor flaunts his six-pack abs on latest Filmfare cover!
- Alia Bhatt looks ethereal wearing Sabyasachi creation for Harper's Bazaar cover!
- Vaani Kapoor's mysterious act for Rina Dhaka stops time at AIFW
- Summer breezy hairstyles in 60 seconds! WATCH
- Sonam Kapoor on 'Cosmo' cover looks urban chic!