Beyonce creates fashion range for website
Los Angeles: Singer Beyonce Knowles has created her own fashion range named Beyonce Boutique for a fashion rental website.
She has come up with designs for Rent the Runway, which lets people hire designer wear at an affordable price.
“Making women feel confident and beautiful is something I`ve always been passionate about. That`s why joining forces with Rent the Runway was so organic,” femalefirst.co.uk quoted Beyonce as saying.
"It`s more than just access to beautiful clothes; it`s about making women look and feel their best,” she added.
Fashion lovers can choose from sequinned dresses, patterned mini-skirts, sleek lace pieces and jumpsuits as well as dozens of jewellery options, priced between $200 and $4,000.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Lovemaking makes men more likely to feel divine: Study
- Film Festivals purest form of education for budding filmmakers: Arjun Kapoor
- Pakistan-born actor Marc Anwar apologises for racist rant about Indians
- Ronan Farrow pays tribute to brother Thaddeus
- Gulzar reveals Rajesh Khanna acted in 'Anand' at a nominal fee
- Smoking hot! Priyanka Chopra sets temperature soaring with oomph on the cover of Filmfare
- Remakes can't be made just for commercial gain: Arjun Kapoor
- Trending this season – Check out nails colours in vogue
- Sonam Kapoor wants women to experiment with hair colour – Details inside
- Style tips to help you look trendy this autumn