Beyonce`s crystal-studded gift for Kim Kardashian
London: Pop star Beyonce Knowles couldn`t attend Kim Kardashian`s baby shower, but sent the `Keeping Up with the Kardashians` star a 9,000 pounds, crystal-studded high chair.
The `Love On Top` hitmaker and her husband Jay-Z couldn`t attend the event but made it up to the reality TV star with the extravagant gift, reported Daily Mirror.
"Beyonce and Jay-Z`s gift could not be outdone, a 9,000 pounds Swarovski crystal-studded high chair, designed by Carla Monchen. They had a similar one for their daughter Blue Ivy," a source said.
Another big name who didn`t go to the baby shower was Gwyneth Paltrow, who gave a more practical, but much less extravagant gift.
"Both Gwyneth and Beyonce politely declined Kim`s offer of attending her baby shower. Beyonce is busy touring and Gwyneth doesn`t really know Kim that well. They met at a fitness event just the month before and share the same trainer Tracy Anderson," the source said.
"Instead, Gwyneth sent six-months-pregnant Kim a 350 pounds Vitamix blender and a 21-day cleanse that will help her bounce back into shape after the birth," it added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Esha Gupta named Goodwill Ambassador for 'touching little heart'
- Amitabh Bachchan celebrates 35th anniversary of 'Yaarana', shares 'amazing memories'
- Know the latest gifting trend this festive season!
- 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' row: Raj Thackeray says Rs 5 crore 'penance' for signing Pakistani artistes
- `Ae Dil Hai Mushkil` controversy: Pahlaj Nihalani lashes out at film associations backing MNS
- Shilpa Shetty nails the desi look with élan
- Diwali 2016: Rekha, Madhuri Dixit, Sridevi, Vidya Balan, Aishwarya Rai and Deepika Padukone will inspire you to drape the six-yards!
- Anushka Sharma's bridal look in 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' decoded!
- Ranbir Kapoor - Aishwarya Rai Bachchan look incredibly gorgeous as a couple on Filmfare cover
- Kangana Ranaut on the cover of GQ India magazine – Too hot to handle!