Beyonce`s perfumes named best-selling celeb fragrance
Los Angeles: Pop star Beyonce Knowles` perfume collection has been named the best-selling celebrity fragrance of all time around the world.
The ‘Run the World (Girls)’ hitmaker`s fragrance range, launched in 2010, includes six scents, and it is said to have been sold more around the world than those launched by any other popular brand, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
The most recent fragrance released by the star was a limited-edition Heat to commemorate her Mrs. Carter Show world tour, which is currently on a break.
The perfume, a mix of florals, vanilla, sandalwood and acai, was packaged in a turquoise glass bottle and designed to capture the "power, passion and playfulness" of Knowles` shows.
"I love my music, I love performing and most of all I love and appreciate my fans. I wanted to give them a special remembrance of this tour and I created this scent to reflect the power, passion and playfulness I put into my performances," Knowles had said.
Her perfume collection includes Heat Rush, Midnight Heat, N.Y.C. Pulse, and her first two scents were called Heat and Pulse.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Rustom' trailer out: Bollywood in awe of Akshay Kumar!
- Kriti Sanon has mastered the 'lower-back' workout – This video is a proof!
- Saiyami Kher is fresh as a dewdrop: Shabana Azmi
- Salman Khan 'raped woman' remark: Varun Dhawan's reaction is the most quintessential one!
- 'The Kapil Sharma Show': Sufi musicians Wadali Brothers to grace the show
- Tips to accessorise your ‘office look’ sensibly
- Kareena Kapoor Khan looks unapologetically sexy on the cover of Vogue India – See pic
- Nargis Fakhri looks smoking hot in this outfit with plunging neckline – See Pics
- Mother of 21 year-old twin sons - Urvashi Dholakia - defies age and how! See pics
- Priyanka Chopra sets the temperature soaring this monsoon – See sizzling hot pics