BIBA by Rohit Bal: designs for cross-section of people
New Delhi: Popular fashion designer Rohit Bal has teamed up with ethnic wear brand BIBA to create a collection called BIBA by Rohit Bal.
"India is a massive country with many people who have wished to experience my designs. With BIBA`s vast distribution and great pricing, my designs will now become available to a very large cross-section of people," Bal said in a statement.
"This is possibly the first of many such collections I will create with BIBA," he added.
The launch of the collection, which comprises unique ethnic wear in festive colours like purple, pink, blue and orange for women, took place here in the presence of well known names like Poonam Bhagat, Sumeet Nair, Subodh Gupta and Shahnaz Husain.
The collection, priced between Rs. 8,000 and Rs. 22,000, will be retailed at exclusive BIBA stores in cities including Delhi, Mumbai, Kolkata, Hyderabad, Bangalore and Chennai.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- ‘Hollywood’s Favorite Bollywood Choreographer’ Nakul Dev Mahajan to judge DID North America 2015
- From Bittu to Bajirao- Ranveer Singh’s filmi journey
- Police to lodge FIR against star cast of 'Mohalla Assi'
- Is `Dabangg` Khan upset over missing IIFA 2015?
- Salman Khan attends Baba Siddiqui's Iftar party but SRK gives it a miss