BIBA by Rohit Bal: designs for cross-section of people
New Delhi: Popular fashion designer Rohit Bal has teamed up with ethnic wear brand BIBA to create a collection called BIBA by Rohit Bal.
"India is a massive country with many people who have wished to experience my designs. With BIBA`s vast distribution and great pricing, my designs will now become available to a very large cross-section of people," Bal said in a statement.
"This is possibly the first of many such collections I will create with BIBA," he added.
The launch of the collection, which comprises unique ethnic wear in festive colours like purple, pink, blue and orange for women, took place here in the presence of well known names like Poonam Bhagat, Sumeet Nair, Subodh Gupta and Shahnaz Husain.
The collection, priced between Rs. 8,000 and Rs. 22,000, will be retailed at exclusive BIBA stores in cities including Delhi, Mumbai, Kolkata, Hyderabad, Bangalore and Chennai.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Would love to work with Mouni Roy again: Mohit Raina
- Take this quiz to find out how did you pass away in your last life!
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan to star in Ajay Devgn's ‘Baadshaho’?
- Anushka Sharma's 'Sultan' teaser to be out on her birthday?
- Rs 100 crore mark still too far for Shah Rukh Khan's 'Fan'?