Bipasha Basu to be show stopper for Archana Kochhar in Dubai
Dubai: Actress Bipasha Basu will walk down the ramp for designer Archana Kochhar`s fashion show which is scheduled to take place here.
Basu, 34, has confirmed to be the show stopper for the event on Monday, organisers Label 24 Boutique said. Kochhar has been exhibiting her collection on national and international runways for over a decade now.
Kochhar has changed the bridal arena with her glamorous looks, Indian and contemporary silhouettes and craftsmanship. She was invited by Galleries Lafayette, which is an upmarket French department store, to showcase her collection under her label (Label 24) with famous international design houses such as Kenzo, Christian Lacriox, Ungaro and Nina Ricci.
Archana is also famous amongst Bollywood actresses, which include - Sonakshi Sinha, Kangna Ranaut, Soha Ali Khan, Zeenat Aman, Jacqueline Fernandes, Raveena Tandon and Prachi Desai.
Launched in 2010, Label 24 is an Indo-western fashion-clothing store that holds 24 Asian and Arabic collections of designers such as Rocky S, Neeta Lulla, Satya Paul and Kochhar.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Emraan Hashmi takes up 'Fear vs Neerja' challenge!
- Can't take freedom of speech for granted; religion in politics is not healthy: Kamal Haasan
- Sunny Deol's fans give thumps up to 'Ghayal Once Again', mints Rs 14.85 cr!
- Henry Cavill flaunts new look for upcoming flick 'Batman v Superman: Dawn Of Justice'
- Second dialogue promo of 'Neerja' is here!