Bipasha Basu to catwalk in Goa
Candolim: Bollywood actor Bipasha Basu will take to the runway at the India Resort Fashion Week (IRFW) here. She will flaunt a creation by designer duo Anjalee and Arjun Kapoor.
She will be seen at their show Friday night.
The theme of Anjalee and Arjun Kapoor`s collection is the Mughal Opera. It comprises ruffled tops and high-waist skirts in nude and metallic colours as well as a lot of colourful hues. They have used fabrics like silk jersey, chiffons and metal embellishment for the collection.
The IRFW begins Nov 28, and will end Dec 1. It will also witness veteran actress Zeenat Aman doing the catwalk for designer Riyaz Gangji.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Maha Shivaratri 2017: Celebrate the greatness of Lord Shiva by sending these WhatsApp messages
- Berlin International Film Festival: Amar Kaushik’s ‘Aaba’ wins international jury award
- Aashka Goradia to marry fiancé Brent Goble this year
- Farida Jalal slams death rumours, says ‘I am hale and hearty’
- Alia Bhatt celebrates grandmother’s 88th birthday, gives us some relationship goals
- Jeetendra, Arbaaz to walk ramp for charity show
- Deepika Padukone in a Ralph Lauren number at New York Fashion Week will leave you mesmerised!
- Ashley Graham becomes first plus-size model to walk for Michael Kors
- Deepika Padukone sits pretty in the front row at New York Fashion Week for Michael Kors!
- French Vogue to feature transgender model Valentina Sampaio for the first time