Bipasha Basu to catwalk in Goa
Candolim: Bollywood actor Bipasha Basu will take to the runway at the India Resort Fashion Week (IRFW) here. She will flaunt a creation by designer duo Anjalee and Arjun Kapoor.
She will be seen at their show Friday night.
The theme of Anjalee and Arjun Kapoor`s collection is the Mughal Opera. It comprises ruffled tops and high-waist skirts in nude and metallic colours as well as a lot of colourful hues. They have used fabrics like silk jersey, chiffons and metal embellishment for the collection.
The IRFW begins Nov 28, and will end Dec 1. It will also witness veteran actress Zeenat Aman doing the catwalk for designer Riyaz Gangji.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UK songwriter society sues SoundCloud over copyright: Report
- Sharmila Tagore, Taapsee Pannu support Gaurang's pan-India themed show
- Women more flexible, adaptive in sexual identity than men
- John Abraham, Anil Kapoor enthral fans with 'Welcome Back' promotions
- Would love to be a dance teacher: Alia Bhatt