Blake Lively debuts new lifestyle website
Los Angeles: Blake Lively has launched her new lifestyle website `Preserve`. The `Green Lantern` actress said that she was `intimidated` because she was neither an editor nor artisan nor expert of this endeavour, reportedly.
"Sitting down to write this editor`s letter has been the hardest thing I`ve done yet on my Preserve journey. I`m more intimidated than I should probably admit. I`m no editor, no artisan, no expert. And certainly no arbiter of what you should buy, wear, or eat.
"I am hungry, though... Not just for enchiladas. I`m hungry for experience. I`m comfortable with the knowledge that I`m not a teacher, but rather, a student. I don`t do any one thing perfectly. I do a lot of things though. Some well, some not-so-well," she wrote on her website.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sonakshi Sinha talks about her fashion preferences, says she has individualistic style
- Sushmita Sen to judge Miss Universe 2017 pageant, says 'life has come full circle'! Pic proof
- Make heads turn by trying these hairstyle trends!
- Good head of hair a real confidence booster: Priyanka Chopra
- My fashion sense was quite outrageous: Kangana Ranaut