Blake Lively named new face of L`Oreal Paris
Los Angeles: `Gossip Girl` star Blake Lively has been announced the brand ambassador of L`Oreal Paris.
The company announced the news on Tuesday via Instagram, attaching a photo of Lively wearing a white dress, reported Aceshowbiz.
The 26-year-old was all smiles as she appeared in front of audience at the presentation. She later shared a kiss on the cheek with L`Oreal boss Cyril Chapuy.
Actor Ryan Reynolds` wife will be the company`s model for make-up, colouring, and hair care, joining L`Oreal`s previous ambassadors such as Jennifer Lopez and Beyonce Knowles.
Earlier this month, Deadline reported that the production of `The Age of Adaline`, starring Lively Blake and Ellen Burstyn, was set to start in March.
The Lee Toland Krieger-directed movie will follow the story of the 29-year-old title character who stops ageing following a near-fatal accident.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Anita Dongre goes back to the roots, Dia supports her cause
- I prefer Indian designers over big international names: Aditi Rao Hydari
- See pics: RAR comes out with Autumn Winter collection!
- Wearing bow-tie everyday was Nick Jonas' fashion faux pas
- Ranbir Kapoor unveils Manish Malhotra's debut menswear line at LFW