Bold and berry lips are in this season!
New Delhi: Hollywood celebrities like Jennifer Lopez, Emma Watson, Rita Ora and Kristen Stewart have carried berry lip colour with panache and hence are setting a new trend. Fair, wheatish or dusky, the different shades of berry can be tried by all women, says an expert.
Makeup artist Niti Luthra suggests how to use the bold lip colour:
For fair complexion, one can use shades like light purple with a tint of pink or red in it. Wheatish women can use light shades for daytime and medium dark shades with tints of red and purple for evening.
Girls who have dusky skin tone can opt for deep purple and deep red shades.
Also, berry lip color with lots of mascara is the way to flaunt it. Wear a lip balm first and apply matte berry colour to make your lips look perfect.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Blackbuck poaching case: Rajasthan government may appeal against Salman Khan's acquittal; ready to give protection to 'missing' driver
- I can never be disciplined like Aamir, says Shah Rukh Khan
- I'll be expected to deliver bigger film after 'Sultan': Ali Abbas Zafar
- What a life: Film world mourns Mahasweta Devi's demise
- Busy bee Nargis Fakhri dusts down rumours, looking forward to promote 'Banjo'!
- Anamika Khanna weaves romance at India Couture Week
- India Couture Week: Anita Dongre brings couture for 'bride on the go'
- Immensely proud and ecstatic, says Rohit Khandelwal, first Indian to win Mr World title
- Tips to accessorise your ‘office look’ sensibly
- Kareena Kapoor Khan looks unapologetically sexy on the cover of Vogue India – See pic