Bold and berry lips are in this season!
New Delhi: Hollywood celebrities like Jennifer Lopez, Emma Watson, Rita Ora and Kristen Stewart have carried berry lip colour with panache and hence are setting a new trend. Fair, wheatish or dusky, the different shades of berry can be tried by all women, says an expert.
Makeup artist Niti Luthra suggests how to use the bold lip colour:
For fair complexion, one can use shades like light purple with a tint of pink or red in it. Wheatish women can use light shades for daytime and medium dark shades with tints of red and purple for evening.
Girls who have dusky skin tone can opt for deep purple and deep red shades.
Also, berry lip color with lots of mascara is the way to flaunt it. Wear a lip balm first and apply matte berry colour to make your lips look perfect.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Raees' promotion by train: Huge crowd erupts at Vadodara to see Shah Rukh Khan; 1 reported dead in lathicharge
- 'Commando 2' trailer is out! Vidyut Jammwal enthrals audience with mind-blowing stunts - WATCH
- Arms Act case: Being a friend I am happy for Salman Khan, says Daisy Shah
- Ali Fazal sponsors self-defence for girls in his family
- When Shah Rukh Khan visited Taj Mahal with his 'first income'
- Mahira Khan looks stunning in THIS white outfit!
- Sonakshi Sinha talks about her fashion preferences, says she has individualistic style
- Sushmita Sen to judge Miss Universe 2017 pageant, says 'life has come full circle'! Pic proof
- Make heads turn by trying these hairstyle trends!
- Good head of hair a real confidence booster: Priyanka Chopra