Bold and berry lips are in this season!
New Delhi: Hollywood celebrities like Jennifer Lopez, Emma Watson, Rita Ora and Kristen Stewart have carried berry lip colour with panache and hence are setting a new trend. Fair, wheatish or dusky, the different shades of berry can be tried by all women, says an expert.
Makeup artist Niti Luthra suggests how to use the bold lip colour:
For fair complexion, one can use shades like light purple with a tint of pink or red in it. Wheatish women can use light shades for daytime and medium dark shades with tints of red and purple for evening.
Girls who have dusky skin tone can opt for deep purple and deep red shades.
Also, berry lip color with lots of mascara is the way to flaunt it. Wear a lip balm first and apply matte berry colour to make your lips look perfect.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Akshay Kumar’s beautiful 'sandesh for soldiers' will make you smile
- Bill Murray receives Mark Twain prize
- Rock On 2 TRAILER OUT! Shraddha Kapoor, Farhan Akhtar and team strike the right chord
- Rangoon diaries: Kangana Ranaut REVEALS about her experience of changing clothes behind rocks!
- Ajay Devgn's BIGGEST fear is losing loved ones
- Diwali 2016: Style your hair differently this festive season
- Diwali 2016: Lip colours to pick this festive season
- Shilpa Shetty nails the desi look with élan
- Diwali 2016: Rekha, Madhuri Dixit, Sridevi, Vidya Balan, Aishwarya Rai and Deepika Padukone will inspire you to drape the six-yards!
- Anushka Sharma's bridal look in 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' decoded!