Bollywood beauties to walk the ramp at IRFW
Panaji: A bevy of Bollywood actresses including Genelia D`Souza, Bipasha Basu, Esha Sharvani and Zeenat Aman are set to walk the ramp at the India Resort Fashion Week (IRFW) that is currently underway on the Candolim beach here.
The four-day fashion and music event, to be concluded on December 1, has six shows and 24 designers lined up for the entire event.
American socialite Paris Hilton is a star attraction for the event, which will also have musical performances alongside by international DJs.
Organisers said that Genelia will be on the runway tomorrow donning Nita Lulla`s, set at the backdrop of the picturesque Candolim beach.
Bipasha Basu will be donning the creation of Anjalee and Arjun Kapoor on November 30. She is expected to wear a resort casual outfit on the ramp.
Actress Esha Sharvani is to dance on the ramp with her brothers playing the drums. She will display the collection of beach wear by James Ferrera which are inspired from his holiday trip to Sri Lanka.
Yesteryears Hindi film actress Zeenat Aman, who was known for her bold dressing style in the movies, will be on the runway displaying collection by designer Riyaz Gangji. The collection is titled `Libas`.
Shazahn Padmasee, who has acted in the movies like ‘Rocket Singh: Salesman of the Year’, and ‘Dil Toh Bachcha Hai Ji’, will display the collection by designer Sushma Patel.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui starrer 'Manto' a very big project for me: Nandita Das
- Motherhood teaches you priorities in life: Farah Khan
- Chetan Bhagat shares a trivia about Shraddha Kapoor, Arjun Kapoor's 'Half Girlfriend'
- Working with Amitabh Bachchan was always on my wish list: Esha Gupta
- 'Dangal' director's next film with Sajid Nadiadwala
- Alia Bhatt-Varun Dhawan’s chemistry on Filmfare cover exhibits cuteness in abundance
- Jeetendra, Arbaaz to walk ramp for charity show
- Deepika Padukone in a Ralph Lauren number at New York Fashion Week will leave you mesmerised!
- Ashley Graham becomes first plus-size model to walk for Michael Kors
- Deepika Padukone sits pretty in the front row at New York Fashion Week for Michael Kors!