Bollywood stars praise Dabboo Ratnani`s 2014 calendar
Mumbai: Ace photographer Dabboo Ratnani`s annual Bollywood calendar was launched here Sunday night, and Hindi cine stars like Shah Rukh Khan and Bipasha Basu have appreciated his talent and creativity.
The calendar features candid and interesting shots of actors like megastar Amitabh Bachchan, Shah Rukh, Arjun Rampal, Priyanka Chopra, Salman Khan, Vidya Balan and Bipasha.
Here`s what some of them had to say about Ratnani`s new calendar:
Shah Rukh: This is the first time Dabboo has taken a picture of a man (me) in satin sheets. I was very tired as I was coming from work. So, Dabboo said: "It will be easy for you, just lie down, relax and I will take a picture of you".
Bipasha: All the pictures are nice. I especially love Alia Bhatt`s picture because I am an animal lover and the cat that she is holding, I think, is her own cat. I saw a mug shot of Salman Khan, he looks extremely handsome. No one can match him. His style and elegance, I don`t think anybody has it. At his age, he is such a rockstar, I don`t think anybody can be like that.
Sonakshi Sinha: I enjoyed shooting with Dabboo thoroughly. The best part about working with Dabboo is that we always come up with something new. This year, we went into punk and I got a punk hairstyle and wore a cuff on my ear. The result is pretty good.
This is the 15th year of Ratnani`s celebrity calendar. Others who feature in his calendar include Parineeti Chopra, Akshay Kumar, Alia Bhatt, Hrithik Roshan, Ajay Devgn, Kajol and Katrina Kaif.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Actors face many demons everyday: Radhika Apte
- Watch: Jimmy Sheirgill's political drama 'Shorgul's trailer packs a punch!
- 'I'm the boss of my own s**t' says Ankita Lokhande post split with Sushant Singh Rajput!-- See pic
- Like things to be poetic in music, says Rabbi Shergill
- Riteish Deshmukh pays tribute to father on 70th birth anniversary!
- Super-hot! Sussanne Khan, Bipasha Basu, Malaika Arora on the cover of Femina Luxury issue
- Jacqueline Fernandez oozes sensuality in plunging neckline – See Pics
- Tips to pick up the right pair of shoes for the right occasion
- Summer special: Fashion trends to watch out for
- Fashion shows can boost Goa tourism – Here’s how