Boman`s family crazy about cars
Mumbai: Actor Boman Irani, who featured in ‘Ferrari Ki Sawaari’, says all his family members are crazy about cars, but he is the one who takes the final call when it comes to choosing one for them.
"My family is full of car lovers, from my two sons, my nephew, my brother-in-law and few friends. I am the last in the list but I am the one who takes the decision finally," the 52-year-old said here Thursday at the Auto Car Show.
"They only make castles in the air and make dreams that we should buy this one or we should buy that one. In the end, what I say prevails because I pay for it," he added.
Meanwhile, Boman revealed that during the shoot of ‘Ferrari Ki Sawaari’, he got very attached to the red Ferrari.
"I do love cars. In fact, I got very attached to a fast car in a film but, unfortunately, we had to give it back. I understand why people are so fascinated about cars. It is a reflection of your personality at the end of the day, what you think, how you behave, how you want to look," Boman said.
Boman also has a word of advice for the youth.
"Having said all that, I would like to get preachy here! All the young people don`t drink and drive. Make sure the car only extends your personality, not end it," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Raees' promotion by train: Huge crowd erupts at Vadodara to see Shah Rukh Khan; 1 reported dead in lathicharge
- 'Commando 2' trailer is out! Vidyut Jammwal enthrals audience with mind-blowing stunts - WATCH
- Arms Act case: Being a friend I am happy for Salman Khan, says Daisy Shah
- Ali Fazal sponsors self-defence for girls in his family
- When Shah Rukh Khan visited Taj Mahal with his 'first income'
- Mahira Khan looks stunning in THIS white outfit!
- Sonakshi Sinha talks about her fashion preferences, says she has individualistic style
- Sushmita Sen to judge Miss Universe 2017 pageant, says 'life has come full circle'! Pic proof
- Make heads turn by trying these hairstyle trends!
- Good head of hair a real confidence booster: Priyanka Chopra