‘Bored’ Bobby Deol seeks hair stylist
New Delhi: Bollywood actor Bobby Deol, who was in the capital city Friday afternoon, looked distracted and proclaimed that he needed a stylist to give him an interesting hairdo. He said he was bored of his hair style.
"I`m kind of bored of my hair. I don`t like curly hair. I want straight hair. I keep looking at them all the time. But I have lost all hopes now," Bobby said, adding: "But my mom likes it."
The 46-year-old also insisted that he likes staying fit.
"I am happy with my physique. I like staying fit and fine. I take a healthy diet and work out daily," he said.
Bobby asserted that he would not take part in reality TV shows, ever.
"I think I am a shy person. I am not fit for reality TV shows. Appearing on a TV show as a judge is also out of the question as I am still learning, so I can`t judge others. But you never know, I might take part. It`s like we start liking things later, which we don`t like doing at first," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Mujhse Shaadi Karogi' one of my favourite movies: Priyanka Chopra
- Karan Johar just revealed something interesting about 'Saifeena'! - Details inside
- Morgan Freeman in talks to star in Disney's 'The Nutcracker and the Four Realms'
- Inspirational! Milind Soman is running barefoot from Ahmedabad to Mumbai – Know why
- Ranveer Singh just shared words of wisdom online and we couldn't agree more!
- Anamika Khanna weaves romance at India Couture Week
- India Couture Week: Anita Dongre brings couture for 'bride on the go'
- Immensely proud and ecstatic, says Rohit Khandelwal, first Indian to win Mr World title
- Tips to accessorise your ‘office look’ sensibly
- Kareena Kapoor Khan looks unapologetically sexy on the cover of Vogue India – See pic