‘Bored’ Bobby Deol seeks hair stylist
New Delhi: Bollywood actor Bobby Deol, who was in the capital city Friday afternoon, looked distracted and proclaimed that he needed a stylist to give him an interesting hairdo. He said he was bored of his hair style.
"I`m kind of bored of my hair. I don`t like curly hair. I want straight hair. I keep looking at them all the time. But I have lost all hopes now," Bobby said, adding: "But my mom likes it."
The 46-year-old also insisted that he likes staying fit.
"I am happy with my physique. I like staying fit and fine. I take a healthy diet and work out daily," he said.
Bobby asserted that he would not take part in reality TV shows, ever.
"I think I am a shy person. I am not fit for reality TV shows. Appearing on a TV show as a judge is also out of the question as I am still learning, so I can`t judge others. But you never know, I might take part. It`s like we start liking things later, which we don`t like doing at first," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Diwali 2016: Bipasha Basu in traditional attire - Try out these looks this festive season
- Diwali 2016: Style your hair differently this festive season
- Diwali 2016: Lip colours to pick this festive season
- Shilpa Shetty nails the desi look with élan
- Diwali 2016: Rekha, Madhuri Dixit, Sridevi, Vidya Balan, Aishwarya Rai and Deepika Padukone will inspire you to drape the six-yards!