‘Bored’ Bobby Deol seeks hair stylist
New Delhi: Bollywood actor Bobby Deol, who was in the capital city Friday afternoon, looked distracted and proclaimed that he needed a stylist to give him an interesting hairdo. He said he was bored of his hair style.
"I`m kind of bored of my hair. I don`t like curly hair. I want straight hair. I keep looking at them all the time. But I have lost all hopes now," Bobby said, adding: "But my mom likes it."
The 46-year-old also insisted that he likes staying fit.
"I am happy with my physique. I like staying fit and fine. I take a healthy diet and work out daily," he said.
Bobby asserted that he would not take part in reality TV shows, ever.
"I think I am a shy person. I am not fit for reality TV shows. Appearing on a TV show as a judge is also out of the question as I am still learning, so I can`t judge others. But you never know, I might take part. It`s like we start liking things later, which we don`t like doing at first," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Non-bailable warrant against 'Bigg Boss 10' contestant Om Swami cancelled!
- Birthday special: Seven times Jimmy Shergill’s on-screen characters defined life!
- Kumkum Bhagya - Episode 726: Pragya slams evil trio Alia, Tanu & Nikhil
- Preity Zinta's cousin brother shoots himself in Shimla, police recover suicide notes
- Opening day Box Office collections of Vidya Balan's 'Kahaani 2' are out!
- Kareena Kapoor Khan looks incredibly gorgeous on the cover of Grazia India
- Deepika Padukone aces her monochrome look like a fashion pro!
- Make-up must haves in your kitty!
- Wedding special: Dear men, ace Nawabi look this season
- Vishnu Raj Menon wins Peter England Mr India 2016, Hrithik Roshan feels 'inspired'