Braid hair to stay warm
New York: Looking at various ways to dress up during winter? Style your hair to withstand chilly days and go for various types of braids.
Huffingtonpost.com shares different kinds of braids that you can sport during winter season:
- The tousled side braid: The braided look is perfect for beginners. Plus, you can put on a hat and not worry about it messing up your look once you take it off. Use dry shampoo to build texture and keep your hair from getting greasy. Then pull strands over to one side and twist or braid them to the very end. Use an elastic ponytail holder to secure.
- The fishtail braid: When you want to keep those flyaways in check, try a sleek fishtail braid ponytail. Hair serum will hold the braid together.
- The crown braid: Create a middle part and smooth strands with wax. Create two side braids, wrap around head and secure with hair pins. Set style with a hairspray.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Govinda chose 'The Kapil Sharma show' over 'Comedy Nights Live'—Here's why?
- Want a better life? Practice these 5 habits – Watch video
- IIFA 2016: Salman Khan spilling hotness in brand new hair-cut and elegant suit! – Pic inside
- IIFA 2016: Defining hotness in all black Deepika Padukone will leave you gasping for air!
- Watch: Bipasha Basu, Karan Singh Grover are spilling love all over at IIFA green carpet!
- Mother of 21 year-old twin sons - Urvashi Dholakia - defies age and how! See pics
- Priyanka Chopra sets the temperature soaring this monsoon – See sizzling hot pics
- ‘Hottest woman in the world’ Priyanka Chopra sets the temperature soaring on Maxim India Cover – See pic
- Mandira Bedi’s sexy bikini ‘saree’ will give you serious fashion goals – See pics
- Fawad Khan is conservative – Here’s why