Braid hair to stay warm
New York: Looking at various ways to dress up during winter? Style your hair to withstand chilly days and go for various types of braids.
Huffingtonpost.com shares different kinds of braids that you can sport during winter season:
- The tousled side braid: The braided look is perfect for beginners. Plus, you can put on a hat and not worry about it messing up your look once you take it off. Use dry shampoo to build texture and keep your hair from getting greasy. Then pull strands over to one side and twist or braid them to the very end. Use an elastic ponytail holder to secure.
- The fishtail braid: When you want to keep those flyaways in check, try a sleek fishtail braid ponytail. Hair serum will hold the braid together.
- The crown braid: Create a middle part and smooth strands with wax. Create two side braids, wrap around head and secure with hair pins. Set style with a hairspray.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shabbir Ahluwalia's romance locked dinner date with wife Kanchi Kaul – See pic
- Twitter poll a prophecy? 61% of fans feel Salman Khan's 'Sultan' will sprint ahead 300 cr mark!
- Want to take more people of colour on my show: Aziz Ansari
- Aamir Khan, Kajol's 'Fanaa' ticks 10 years, team celebrates on Twitter!
- Bipasha Basu's latest fashion summer hack will give you style goals – See pic
- Super-hot! Sussanne Khan, Bipasha Basu, Malaika Arora on the cover of Femina Luxury issue
- Jacqueline Fernandez oozes sensuality in plunging neckline – See Pics
- Tips to pick up the right pair of shoes for the right occasion
- Summer special: Fashion trends to watch out for
- Fashion shows can boost Goa tourism – Here’s how