Braid in vogue
Los Angeles: Glam braids, popularised by singer Selena Gomez, are being frequently seen on the red carpets this season and now you can get them too by following just four steps.
Celebrity hairstylist Marissa Marino explains how to do stylish braid in four easy steps, reportedly.
* Start off by parting your hair in a zigzag pattern. Once you have parted the hair into two sections, begin braiding one section into a braid or a fishtail depending on your preference. Repeat with the other section of hair.
* Now, bring out the hairspray. It is important to add the right amount of spray because it gives the hair texture and volume. Next, begin pulling each braid slightly apart. It will help to create a thicker looking braid.
* Take one braid and place it on the top of your head. Begin pinning the braid down using bobby pins, making sure it is secure and in place. Then bring the other braid up and begin pinning it down the same way you did with the first braid. Make sure to tuck in the ends of each braid under the opposite braid.
* Lastly, secure the finished product with a little more hairspray to give it even more texture. Add the finishing touch by curling your bangs!
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui starrer 'Manto' a very big project for me: Nandita Das
- Motherhood teaches you priorities in life: Farah Khan
- Chetan Bhagat shares a trivia about Shraddha Kapoor, Arjun Kapoor's 'Half Girlfriend'
- Working with Amitabh Bachchan was always on my wish list: Esha Gupta
- 'Dangal' director's next film with Sajid Nadiadwala
- Alia Bhatt-Varun Dhawan’s chemistry on Filmfare cover exhibits cuteness in abundance
- Jeetendra, Arbaaz to walk ramp for charity show
- Deepika Padukone in a Ralph Lauren number at New York Fashion Week will leave you mesmerised!
- Ashley Graham becomes first plus-size model to walk for Michael Kors
- Deepika Padukone sits pretty in the front row at New York Fashion Week for Michael Kors!