Brightly-coloured tops in vogue
Los Angeles: Pastels have proven to be trendy this spring, but it is time to add some bright shades to your closet.
Orange, blue, green, yellow and reds are some of favourite colours and they will look stylish if teamed with other bright shades as well as denim or white, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
Actress Kate Hudson was seen sporting the bright blouse when she attended the BVLGARI party in California earlier this year. Wearing a yellow silk v-neck blouse, the actress was shining beautiful in the bright hue.
One also pair bright blouse with a white leather skirt and white accessories for a clean and crisp look. Teaming it up with white jeans and comfortable wedges is ideal for dressy daytime look.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Smoking hot! Priyanka Chopra sets temperature soaring with oomph on the cover of Filmfare
- Remakes can't be made just for commercial gain: Arjun Kapoor
- Trending this season – Check out nails colours in vogue
- Sonam Kapoor wants women to experiment with hair colour – Details inside
- Style tips to help you look trendy this autumn