Brightly-coloured tops in vogue
Los Angeles: Pastels have proven to be trendy this spring, but it is time to add some bright shades to your closet.
Orange, blue, green, yellow and reds are some of favourite colours and they will look stylish if teamed with other bright shades as well as denim or white, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
Actress Kate Hudson was seen sporting the bright blouse when she attended the BVLGARI party in California earlier this year. Wearing a yellow silk v-neck blouse, the actress was shining beautiful in the bright hue.
One also pair bright blouse with a white leather skirt and white accessories for a clean and crisp look. Teaming it up with white jeans and comfortable wedges is ideal for dressy daytime look.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Tired of boring office attires? Pump up with fresh style hacks this season
- Salman Khan's brand new 'Sultan' poster is brutal and adrenaline-pumping! – View pic
- It was a joke: Irrfan on 'Kabali' poster comment
- Watch: 'Kumkum Bhagya' Episode 606—Tanushree's plan to denigrate Pragya ends with a facepalm
- Bucket list: You must try these things at least once before turning 25!
- Kareena Kapoor Khan looks unapologetically sexy on the cover of Vogue India – See pic
- Nargis Fakhri looks smoking hot in this outfit with plunging neckline – See Pics
- Mother of 21 year-old twin sons - Urvashi Dholakia - defies age and how! See pics
- Priyanka Chopra sets the temperature soaring this monsoon – See sizzling hot pics
- ‘Hottest woman in the world’ Priyanka Chopra sets the temperature soaring on Maxim India Cover – See pic