Brit women dash out to buy diamond face cream to glow like Beyonce Knowles
London: After Beyonce revealed that she uses a face cream that has real diamond dust, many British ladies have been rushing to buy a version that`s lesser expensive.
While the `Single Ladies` hit maker buys `Natura Bisse`s Diamond Extreme cream`, which costs 266 pounds, smart shoppers have found a similar version by `Transformulas` that retails for a more affordable 41.95 pounds, to mimic the singer`s beauty routine, the Daily Express reported.
`Diamond Lift`, the rich daily-use face cream, claims to harness the dazzling properties of the crushed gemstones to give skin an unbeatable radiant glow described as a "halo".
The British beauty brand, Transformulas, is on sale at Debenhams stores and online from FeelUnique.
A brand spokeswoman said that they have had to send out a lot more stock since Beyonce revealed she uses diamond dust .
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Baahubali 2: New poster featuring angry Prabhas unveiled! - See pic
- Sunil Grover, Ali Asgar to compete with Kapil Sharma by teaming up for new show?
- Kapil Sharma’s rumoured former girlfriend deactivates Twitter account?
- Fawad Khan all set to make a comeback!
- Anupam Kher's latest gift to mother leaves her teary-eyed!
- Twinkle Khanna gets a hair makeover and we are crushing on it!
- Shahid Kapoor flaunts his six-pack abs on latest Filmfare cover!
- Alia Bhatt looks ethereal wearing Sabyasachi creation for Harper's Bazaar cover!
- Vaani Kapoor's mysterious act for Rina Dhaka stops time at AIFW
- Summer breezy hairstyles in 60 seconds! WATCH