Brit women dash out to buy diamond face cream to glow like Beyonce Knowles
London: After Beyonce revealed that she uses a face cream that has real diamond dust, many British ladies have been rushing to buy a version that`s lesser expensive.
While the `Single Ladies` hit maker buys `Natura Bisse`s Diamond Extreme cream`, which costs 266 pounds, smart shoppers have found a similar version by `Transformulas` that retails for a more affordable 41.95 pounds, to mimic the singer`s beauty routine, the Daily Express reported.
`Diamond Lift`, the rich daily-use face cream, claims to harness the dazzling properties of the crushed gemstones to give skin an unbeatable radiant glow described as a "halo".
The British beauty brand, Transformulas, is on sale at Debenhams stores and online from FeelUnique.
A brand spokeswoman said that they have had to send out a lot more stock since Beyonce revealed she uses diamond dust .
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Smoking hot! Priyanka Chopra sets temperature soaring with oomph on the cover of Filmfare
- Remakes can't be made just for commercial gain: Arjun Kapoor
- Trending this season – Check out nails colours in vogue
- Sonam Kapoor wants women to experiment with hair colour – Details inside
- Style tips to help you look trendy this autumn