Britain-based Indian origin designer to debut at LFW
Mumbai: Mawi Keivom, Britain-based Indian origin accessory designer, will debut at the Lakme Fashion Week Summer-Resort 2014.
She will present creations from her latest collection Indian Odyssey during the five-day fashion extravaganza, starting March 11 here.
"I am very excited to showcase my collection in my home country for the first time. It`s an honour to be a part of Lakme Fashion Week," Keivom said in a statement.
The Manipur born accessory designer will team up with Gaurav Gupta for the March 13 show.
Gupta said he has created garments that perfectly accentuate her accessories collection and added: "I`m eagerly looking forward to presenting my collection adorned with her beautiful jewellery and accessories."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Smoking hot! Priyanka Chopra sets temperature soaring with oomph on the cover of Filmfare
- Remakes can't be made just for commercial gain: Arjun Kapoor
- Trending this season – Check out nails colours in vogue
- Sonam Kapoor wants women to experiment with hair colour – Details inside
- Style tips to help you look trendy this autumn