Britney Spears turns brunette for fragrance ad
Los Angeles: Singer Britney Spears revealed darker locks in a picture she recently posted on Twitter while promoting her range of perfumes.
The pop star co-owns a fragrance line named "Fantasy" with cosmetic company Elizabeth Arden. She has launched two perfumes - Naughty Remix and Nice Remix - for it.
"Spice up Valentine`s Day by getting Naughty and Nice...," Spears captioned the picture.
She is seen smiling at a mirror and holding up her fragrance bottle, said reports.
This isn`t the first time Spears has changed her tresses` colour. In February 2013, she traded in her trademark blonde locks for a brunette hue.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- We're going back to dark ages: Emraan Hashmi on film censorship
- Pooja Joshi of 'Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai' gets hitched to beau!
- Willow: where street food meets exotic taste in a cafe setting
- Aamir Khan has every right to be worried, says Aparna Sen
- 'Jai Gangaajal' is my way of protesting, says Prakash Jha