Bruce Willis loves to bargain
Los Angeles: Actor Bruce Willis has admitted that he cannot resist the lure of a bargain and that he loves to shop at cut-price store Costco.
The 58-year-old frequently visits branches of the US warehouse chain and often loads up his trolley with luxuries he doesn`t even need, reports contactmusic.com.
"Strange as it may sound, I am a huge fan of Costco. I like that big cart, I fill it up with stuff and then I get to the counter and I don`t need any of it, I don`t need that enormous TV. But in its own way, Costco is like an art museum," Willis told British magazine You.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Smoking hot! Priyanka Chopra sets temperature soaring with oomph on the cover of Filmfare
- Remakes can't be made just for commercial gain: Arjun Kapoor
- Trending this season – Check out nails colours in vogue
- Sonam Kapoor wants women to experiment with hair colour – Details inside
- Style tips to help you look trendy this autumn