Bruno Mars to wear Dolce and Gabbana-designed outfits
London: Italian fashion designers Domenico Dolce and Stefano Gabbana announced that they created exclusive outfits for Bruno Mars` upcoming `Moonshine Jungle` World Tour.
During the tour, Mars will wear a series of black tuxedos and the designer`s iconic white shirts. Fans can also see the 27-year-old crooner in a bright red suit matched with an ocelot-printed shirt, reported Ace Showbiz.
"Bruno`s style and music are so eclectic. We have taken inspiration directly from his work to create looks that were at the same time in line with his very personal taste as well as with the DNA of Dolce&Gabbana.
"With time, we have managed to establish with a him a relationship of absolute faith in each other and mutual trust, that allows us to create and work together in an atmosphere of complete harmony," the designers said in a statement.
Mars is set to kick off his world tour in Washington DC on June 22.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Zayn Malik deserves happiness: Rebecca Ferguson
- 'MS Dhoni: The Untold Story' crosses Rs 20 crore mark in India on opening day
- IMPPA ban on Pakistani actors has no relevance: Pahlaj Nihalani
- Karan Patel deletes his angry social media post against Pakistan – Know why
- Won't let 'Ae Dil Hai Mushqil' and 'Raees' release: Raj Thackeray
- Smoking hot! Priyanka Chopra sets temperature soaring with oomph on the cover of Filmfare
- Remakes can't be made just for commercial gain: Arjun Kapoor
- Trending this season – Check out nails colours in vogue
- Sonam Kapoor wants women to experiment with hair colour – Details inside
- Style tips to help you look trendy this autumn