Bruno Mars to wear Dolce and Gabbana-designed outfits
London: Italian fashion designers Domenico Dolce and Stefano Gabbana announced that they created exclusive outfits for Bruno Mars` upcoming `Moonshine Jungle` World Tour.
During the tour, Mars will wear a series of black tuxedos and the designer`s iconic white shirts. Fans can also see the 27-year-old crooner in a bright red suit matched with an ocelot-printed shirt, reported Ace Showbiz.
"Bruno`s style and music are so eclectic. We have taken inspiration directly from his work to create looks that were at the same time in line with his very personal taste as well as with the DNA of Dolce&Gabbana.
"With time, we have managed to establish with a him a relationship of absolute faith in each other and mutual trust, that allows us to create and work together in an atmosphere of complete harmony," the designers said in a statement.
Mars is set to kick off his world tour in Washington DC on June 22.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dennis Quaid's wife files divorce again
- 'Rock On 2': Arjun Rampal clears air about spat with Purab Kohli, says it's 'fake news'!
- Salman Khan failed to recognise Sushant Singh Rajput! - Details inside
- 'Star Trek Beyond' to hit Indian screens on July 22!
- '4 am airport spotting', Neha Dhupia slays in Sepia!-- See pic
- Kareena Kapoor Khan looks unapologetically sexy on the cover of Vogue India – See pic
- Nargis Fakhri looks smoking hot in this outfit with plunging neckline – See Pics
- Mother of 21 year-old twin sons - Urvashi Dholakia - defies age and how! See pics
- Priyanka Chopra sets the temperature soaring this monsoon – See sizzling hot pics
- ‘Hottest woman in the world’ Priyanka Chopra sets the temperature soaring on Maxim India Cover – See pic