Bruno Mars uses margarine recipe for hair
London: R&B sensation Bruno Mars says he puts an unusual combination of margarine, berries and potato chips on his hair to keep it as big as possible.
The 26-year-old singer, who is renowned for his impressive quiffed hair, said he uses a number of unusual natural ingredients, Contactmusic reported.
"I call my hairstyle the Wamp and Stomp. I can`t give you exact measures but it`s a lot of margarine, natural fruit juices and berries and, surprisingly, barbecue potato Popchips. It stays in place for a while after that," he said.
Actor Amanda Seyfried also uses the same goods and she has previously revealed she rarely washes her locks.
"Don`t wash it! I wash my hair every three days which is something I would`ve never imagined years ago, but I also use dry shampoo and my hair is even healthier," Seyfried said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Never wrote open letter to PM about Dawood: Sunil Grover
- Have to be obsessive to play a character: Shah Rukh Khan
- Hrithik Roshan judges his films with first copy itself
- Honesty, sincerity behind 'Dangal' worked in its favour: Director Nitesh Tiwari
- Bollywood stars praise Yuvraj Singh's incredible century!