Cameron Diaz wants Tom Courtenay to become young again
Los Angeles: Actress Cameron Diaz is all praise of veteran actor Tom Courtenay and says she will love to see him younger.
Diaz, 40, finds Courtenay, 75 as very charming and fun and wishes to see him young again.
"(Tom Courteney) who I`m in love with. I need a little big of hocus-pocus magic voodoo to try and get him to be, like, 40 years younger. He`s so charming, so much fun - he`s got such a great spirit," Elle magazine quoted her as saying.
The actress says she does not wish to see his earlier works as it will upset her.
"I don`t want to (watch him in a film when he is younger) - my heart would break. Like, literally. I don`t want to tease myself (with) what could have been," she said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Good head of hair a real confidence booster: Priyanka Chopra
- Javed Akhtar turns 72, wife Shabana Azmi praises his 'magical persona'
- Shah Rukh Khan, Nawazuddin to promote 'Raees' in Dubai
- It's better late than never: Shatrughan Sinha on award
- Ajay Devgn promises to meet fan who threatened to kill himself