Cara Delevingne designs for DKNY
Los Angeles: Model-turned-actress Cara Delevingne is collaborating with New York-based fashion house DKNY to create a capsule collection.
The 21-year-old model, who first started walking for the label two years ago, is creating a capsule line for the brand called `Cara Delevingne for DKNY`, which is due to hit stores in November, reportedly.
"I can`t believe that some random, rough ideas have finally turned into my own collection...designs with my own name on them and in collaboration with the iconic DKNY brand,” she told WWD.
"It is so wild to realize that it has been an entire year since we began planning this project together...goes to show that time does fly when you`re having fun,” she added.
Delevingne, who is known for her androgynous style, has created the 15-piece collection made up of mostly unisex items.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Tiger Shroff starrer 'A Flying Jatt' sequel on cards?
- Amazon Prime Video India partners with Vishesh Films
- Akshay Kumar's 'Gold' based on India's first olympic medal
- Kumkum Bhagya - Episode 694: Abhi saves Pragya yet again from getting killed
- I am completely against banning Pakistani actors in India: Dibakar Banerjee
- Shilpa Shetty nails the desi look with élan
- Diwali 2016: Rekha, Madhuri Dixit, Sridevi, Vidya Balan, Aishwarya Rai and Deepika Padukone will inspire you to drape the six-yards!
- Anushka Sharma's bridal look in 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' decoded!
- Ranbir Kapoor - Aishwarya Rai Bachchan look incredibly gorgeous as a couple on Filmfare cover
- Kangana Ranaut on the cover of GQ India magazine – Too hot to handle!