Cara Delevingne designs for DKNY
Los Angeles: Model-turned-actress Cara Delevingne is collaborating with New York-based fashion house DKNY to create a capsule collection.
The 21-year-old model, who first started walking for the label two years ago, is creating a capsule line for the brand called `Cara Delevingne for DKNY`, which is due to hit stores in November, reportedly.
"I can`t believe that some random, rough ideas have finally turned into my own collection...designs with my own name on them and in collaboration with the iconic DKNY brand,” she told WWD.
"It is so wild to realize that it has been an entire year since we began planning this project together...goes to show that time does fly when you`re having fun,” she added.
Delevingne, who is known for her androgynous style, has created the 15-piece collection made up of mostly unisex items.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Here’s how you can give your traditional wardrobe a fusion look
- Anamika Khanna weaves romance at India Couture Week
- India Couture Week: Anita Dongre brings couture for 'bride on the go'
- Immensely proud and ecstatic, says Rohit Khandelwal, first Indian to win Mr World title
- Tips to accessorise your ‘office look’ sensibly