Cara Delevingne eyes cheesy tattoo
London: Model Cara Delevingne may experiment more with body art as she is thinking of inking a cheese and bacon tattoo.
The 21-year-old model`s current tattoo collection includes a `Made in England` on her foot, a lion on her right index finger and her initials on her right hand, reported Contactmusic.
"Should I get a tattoo of bacon or cheese?", Delevingne tweeted.
One of follower suggested cheesy bacon, to which she tweeted.
"I think bacon just not turkey bacon. If you get a bacon tattoo you have to go all the way. Keeping it real."
Delevingne had her initials CJD etched by New York-based tattoo artist Bang Bang whose clients include Rihanna, Demi Lovato and Rita Ora among others.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- I wanted to represent India at Cannes red carpet: Sonam Kapoor
- Wishes galore! Look what Bollywood has to say on Karan Johar's 44th birthday
- Your financial strength could impact your romantic relationships – Read more
- Is ‘Junooniyat’, ‘Sanam Re 2’? Yami Gautam will tell you
- Donald Trump is a joke for America: Chloe Grace Moretz
- Tips to pick up the right pair of shoes for the right occasion
- Summer special: Fashion trends to watch out for
- Fashion shows can boost Goa tourism – Here’s how
- Wow! What a combination - Sonam Kapoor gives desi twist to her look for amfAR Gala
- Behind the scenes- Sexy Femina cover girl Radhika Apte unplugged – Watch video