Cara Delevingne gets initials tattooed on hand
London: Supermodel Cara Delevingne has had her initials tattooed on her hand.
The 20-year-old went back under the needle of celebrity tattoo artist Bang Bang for the second time in a week to have the letters `CJD`, including her middle name Jocelyn, etched on the side of her right hand in italics, reported Contactmusic.
Sharing a photo of the design on her Instagram account, Delevingne wrote, "My new CJD (Cara Jocelyn Delevingne) tattoo by Bang Bang."
The catwalk beauty also tried out her own tattooing skills on Bang Bang, whose other A-list clients include Rihanna, Demi Lovato and Cara`s best friend Rita Ora, and left a permanent reminder of her visit on the artist`s leg.
Delevingne`s new design is located close to her first inking by Bang Bang, a lion on her right index finger.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa' reintroduced me to entertainment industry: Shamita Shetty
- Temples lit up for Janmashtami celebrations in Madhya Pradesh
- LIVE streaming: Krishna Janmashtami 2016 celebrations straight from ISKON Delhi – Watch here
- Will not be bullied, will definitely visit Pakistan to talk peace: Ramya
- Thrilled to be a grandfather: Boman Irani
- Here’s how you can give your traditional wardrobe a fusion look
- Anamika Khanna weaves romance at India Couture Week
- India Couture Week: Anita Dongre brings couture for 'bride on the go'
- Immensely proud and ecstatic, says Rohit Khandelwal, first Indian to win Mr World title
- Tips to accessorise your ‘office look’ sensibly