Cara Delevingne gets initials tattooed on hand
London: Supermodel Cara Delevingne has had her initials tattooed on her hand.
The 20-year-old went back under the needle of celebrity tattoo artist Bang Bang for the second time in a week to have the letters `CJD`, including her middle name Jocelyn, etched on the side of her right hand in italics, reported Contactmusic.
Sharing a photo of the design on her Instagram account, Delevingne wrote, "My new CJD (Cara Jocelyn Delevingne) tattoo by Bang Bang."
The catwalk beauty also tried out her own tattooing skills on Bang Bang, whose other A-list clients include Rihanna, Demi Lovato and Cara`s best friend Rita Ora, and left a permanent reminder of her visit on the artist`s leg.
Delevingne`s new design is located close to her first inking by Bang Bang, a lion on her right index finger.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- It's tough to survive in Bollywood: Sonu Sood
- R Balki's project with Amitabh Bachchan, Aishwarya Rai which didn't take off
- 'Coffee With D' director upset with Sunil Grover
- Tanmay Bhat, Gursimran Khamba to attend NBA All-Star Weekend 2017
- Kajol stresses on targeted programmes for handwashing behaviour