Cara Delevingne - new face of luxury fashion brand
Los Angeles: Model Cara Delevingne is now the face of a luxury fashion brand.
She shared a snapshot from a new campaign of the brand via Instagram Thursday. She is seen posing up against a mirror with a pastel pink coat hooked across her shoulders.
"New @chanelofficial campaign! Thank you @karllagerfeld," Delvevingne captioned the photograph, suggest reports.
The 21-year-old has earlier worked with Chanel as she closed its Haute Couture show and the Autumn/Winter 14 show earlier this year. But this is the first time she has fronted a mainline Chanel collection.
Lagerfeld, 80, has always praised the model, who first worked with his brand in 2012.
He recently described Delevingne as the "modern It Girl", saying: "Cara is different. She`s full of life, full of pep. I like girls to be wild but at the same time beautifully brought up and very funny."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bachchans, SRK, Salman attend Bipasha-Karan Singh Grover’s wedding reception
- Kangana Ranaut records statement with cops in connection with Hrithik's FIR
- First pictures of Bipasha and Karan as Mr & Mrs out! Check here
- Tiger-Shraddha's 'Baaghi' mints Rs 11.87 crore on opening day!
- Whoa! 'Main Hoon Na' sequel on cards?