Cara Delevingne - new face of luxury fashion brand
Los Angeles: Model Cara Delevingne is now the face of a luxury fashion brand.
She shared a snapshot from a new campaign of the brand via Instagram Thursday. She is seen posing up against a mirror with a pastel pink coat hooked across her shoulders.
"New @chanelofficial campaign! Thank you @karllagerfeld," Delvevingne captioned the photograph, suggest reports.
The 21-year-old has earlier worked with Chanel as she closed its Haute Couture show and the Autumn/Winter 14 show earlier this year. But this is the first time she has fronted a mainline Chanel collection.
Lagerfeld, 80, has always praised the model, who first worked with his brand in 2012.
He recently described Delevingne as the "modern It Girl", saying: "Cara is different. She`s full of life, full of pep. I like girls to be wild but at the same time beautifully brought up and very funny."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil movie review: Ranbir Kapoor, Anushka Sharma starrer celebrates undying spirit of friendship
- Athiya Shetty shares her style mantra
- Shivaay movie review: Defies gravity and conviction
- Deepika Padukone breaks her silence on speculations about breakup with Ranveer Singh
- Ajay Devgn's 'Shivaay' audience review: Here's what Twitterati have to say
- Diwali 2016: Colours that can add glamour to your attire
- Diwali 2016: Bipasha Basu gears up for the festival of lights– Here’s how
- Diwali 2016: Bipasha Basu in traditional attire - Try out these looks this festive season
- Diwali 2016: Style your hair differently this festive season
- Diwali 2016: Lip colours to pick this festive season