Cara Delevingne - new face of luxury fashion brand
Los Angeles: Model Cara Delevingne is now the face of a luxury fashion brand.
She shared a snapshot from a new campaign of the brand via Instagram Thursday. She is seen posing up against a mirror with a pastel pink coat hooked across her shoulders.
"New @chanelofficial campaign! Thank you @karllagerfeld," Delvevingne captioned the photograph, suggest reports.
The 21-year-old has earlier worked with Chanel as she closed its Haute Couture show and the Autumn/Winter 14 show earlier this year. But this is the first time she has fronted a mainline Chanel collection.
Lagerfeld, 80, has always praised the model, who first worked with his brand in 2012.
He recently described Delevingne as the "modern It Girl", saying: "Cara is different. She`s full of life, full of pep. I like girls to be wild but at the same time beautifully brought up and very funny."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Overseas Box Office: Aamir Khan's 'Dangal' crosses Rs 200 crore mark
- 'Udi Udi Jaaye' from 'Raees': Check out Shah Rukh Khan, Falguni Pathak's adorable conversation
- Rohit Roy reveals he was offered huge money to enter 'Bigg Boss' as contestant
- 'Jolly LL.B 2' trailer 2: Akshay Kumar brings forward intense side of legal system
- Jallikattu row: Kamal Haasan appeals for calm, says 'none can take away your rights'
- Mahira Khan looks stunning in THIS white outfit!
- Sonakshi Sinha talks about her fashion preferences, says she has individualistic style
- Sushmita Sen to judge Miss Universe 2017 pageant, says 'life has come full circle'! Pic proof
- Make heads turn by trying these hairstyle trends!
- Good head of hair a real confidence booster: Priyanka Chopra