Cara Delevingne, Rita Ora to start clothing line?
Los Angeles: Model Cara Delevingne and singer Rita Ora are reportedly planning to work together on a clothing range.
“Ora and Delevingne have been talking about the idea for weeks now. Delevingne has great fashion industry contacts and Ora loves her clothes and keeps up with trends,” thesun.co.uk quoted a source as saying.
“They think a line could compete with those released by Victoria Beckham and Kate Moss," the source added.
Ora is also said to be getting friendly with Chloe Green, who is the daughter of businessman Philip Green.
"Ora’s become increasingly matey with Chloe Green and has mentioned the idea to her in the hope that she might help get it to her dad, Topshop boss Philip,” the source said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Smoking hot! Priyanka Chopra sets temperature soaring with oomph on the cover of Filmfare
- Remakes can't be made just for commercial gain: Arjun Kapoor
- Trending this season – Check out nails colours in vogue
- Sonam Kapoor wants women to experiment with hair colour – Details inside
- Style tips to help you look trendy this autumn