Cara Delevingne splashes thousands after skin allergy horror?
London: Supermodel Cara Delevingne reportedly splashed 6000 pounds on returning a dress, which she had got as a Christmas present fearing that it might aggravate her skin condition.
The 21-year-old model suffers from psoriasis, an auto- immune disease in which scabs appears on the skin, reported Daily Star.
Delevingne spent thousands to make sure that the dress returned safely to her relatives in New York.
"Cara loved the present but is constantly terrified about aggravating her problematic skin. She doesn`t want to hurt her relatives feelings, though, so she was prepared to have it specially flown and properly checked to ensure she could wear it without any stress," a source said.
"It doesn`t matter to her that having it flown will cost much more than the item itself. Cara`s just that kind of girl ? pretty extreme, independent and, if she wants something, she`ll do whatever it takes," the source added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ranbir Kapoor's family posts sweet messages for him on his birthday
- Donald Trump was really rude: Miss Universe Alicia
- Tough streak takes leap! Sonakshi Sinha smashes in 'Force 2' poster- Check out
- Karan Johar showers Ranbir Kapoor with the best birthday wish!
- Lindsay Lohan meets Syrian refugees in Turkey
- Smoking hot! Priyanka Chopra sets temperature soaring with oomph on the cover of Filmfare
- Remakes can't be made just for commercial gain: Arjun Kapoor
- Trending this season – Check out nails colours in vogue
- Sonam Kapoor wants women to experiment with hair colour – Details inside
- Style tips to help you look trendy this autumn