Cara is fashion world`s Charlie Chaplin: Karl Lagerfeld
Legendary fashion designer Karl Lagerfeld has compared supermodel Cara Delevingne to one of the greatest comedians of all time - the legendary Charlie Chaplin.
Lagerfeld said the 21-year-old catwalk queen is a character in herself and that is the reason girls admire her, reported Vogue magazine.
"She`s a character. She`s the Charlie Chaplin of the fashion world. She is kind of genius, like a character out of a silent movie. I would see her better in a silent movie than a talkie because she over-accents the movement. Girls admire her like they used to Kate Moss. They all want to be as free as her," said Lagerfeld.
He also applauded a few of the other leading ladies in his life - Kate Moss, Victoria Beckham, his beloved pet Choupette and the Queen.
"Nobody does the job better than she does," he said of the British monarch. "She is never ridiculous, She is flawless. For this job, in our day, she is perfect. She`s not supposed to be a fashion icon who is changing fashion. The Duchess of Cambridge can do that. Kate is chic in a classic way, but sometimes, with her Philip Treacy hats, Camilla is wilder. I know people who know her. Apparently, she`s full of wit and spirit.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dennis Quaid's wife files divorce again
- 'Rock On 2': Arjun Rampal clears air about spat with Purab Kohli, says it's 'fake news'!
- Salman Khan failed to recognise Sushant Singh Rajput! - Details inside
- 'Star Trek Beyond' to hit Indian screens on July 22!
- '4 am airport spotting', Neha Dhupia slays in Sepia!-- See pic
- Kareena Kapoor Khan looks unapologetically sexy on the cover of Vogue India – See pic
- Nargis Fakhri looks smoking hot in this outfit with plunging neckline – See Pics
- Mother of 21 year-old twin sons - Urvashi Dholakia - defies age and how! See pics
- Priyanka Chopra sets the temperature soaring this monsoon – See sizzling hot pics
- ‘Hottest woman in the world’ Priyanka Chopra sets the temperature soaring on Maxim India Cover – See pic