Cara is fashion world`s Charlie Chaplin: Karl Lagerfeld
Legendary fashion designer Karl Lagerfeld has compared supermodel Cara Delevingne to one of the greatest comedians of all time - the legendary Charlie Chaplin.
Lagerfeld said the 21-year-old catwalk queen is a character in herself and that is the reason girls admire her, reported Vogue magazine.
"She`s a character. She`s the Charlie Chaplin of the fashion world. She is kind of genius, like a character out of a silent movie. I would see her better in a silent movie than a talkie because she over-accents the movement. Girls admire her like they used to Kate Moss. They all want to be as free as her," said Lagerfeld.
He also applauded a few of the other leading ladies in his life - Kate Moss, Victoria Beckham, his beloved pet Choupette and the Queen.
"Nobody does the job better than she does," he said of the British monarch. "She is never ridiculous, She is flawless. For this job, in our day, she is perfect. She`s not supposed to be a fashion icon who is changing fashion. The Duchess of Cambridge can do that. Kate is chic in a classic way, but sometimes, with her Philip Treacy hats, Camilla is wilder. I know people who know her. Apparently, she`s full of wit and spirit.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Navratri 2016: Did you know there is a colour code which you can follow?
- Ajay Devgn and Abigail Eames in ‘Raatein’ from ‘Shivaay’ will melt your heart! Watch song
- Deepika Padukone to play King Ashoka’s daughter on reel?
- 'Folksong Festival' radio host Oscar Brand dies at 96
- Biopic on Dhoni made tax free in UP
- Smoking hot! Priyanka Chopra sets temperature soaring with oomph on the cover of Filmfare
- Remakes can't be made just for commercial gain: Arjun Kapoor
- Trending this season – Check out nails colours in vogue
- Sonam Kapoor wants women to experiment with hair colour – Details inside
- Style tips to help you look trendy this autumn