Carla Bruni-Sarkozy named best dressed woman
London: Carla Bruni-Sarkozy, who is married to French President Nicolas Sarkozy, has been named the world`s best dressed woman by Vanity Fair magazine.
Sheikha Moza Bint Nasser of Qatar is second on the list, while Princess Catherine, the Duchess of Cambridge, is on third position.
The British royal, who married Prince William in April, has appeared on the list for the second time, with her first mention in 2008.
Contactmusic.com reports that she has gained approval recently for her habit of recycling outfits including the green Diane Von Furstenberg dress she wore on her recent trip to California.
Top 10 international best dressed women are:
1) Carla Bruni-Sarkozy
2) Sheikha Moza Bint Nasser of Qatar
3) The Duchess of Cambridge
4) Andrea Dellal
5) Carey Mulligan
6) Christine Lagarde
7) Tilda Swinton
8) Lizzie Tisch
9) Princess Charlene of Monaco
10) Jane Lauder Warsh
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Salman Khan, Sonam Kapoor look sizzling hot on the cover of Harper’s Bazaar
- What’s Salman Khan’s connection with ‘Pyaar Ka Punchnama 2’ cast
- Why Kris Jenner blasted former husband Caitlyn
- Miley Cyrus uses sunflowers to cover her modesty
- Once an artiste, always an artiste, says Aishwarya Rai on comeback