Carmen Electra, Mischa Barton to debut on Indian ramp
Mumbai: Carmen Electra and Mischa Barton are set to make their debut on Indian runway as model and designer respectively at the Signature International Fashion Weekend (SIFW), which brings the best of haute couture from the world on a single platform.
The three-day event will start Nov 15 in Mumbai and will for the first time in India showcase collections of some of the international designers, including Barton, Mark Fast, Bora Aksu and Cute Circuit.
Indian designers, among them Falguni & Shane Peacock and Drashta, will also be the part of the event and their designs will be showcased by some of the leading international celebrities like Irina Shayk and many others.
Bollywood actress Sonam Kapoor, the face of the event, feels a connect with the tagline of SIFW campaign - Make an Impression.
“I believe that if only you are confident, true to yourself and super comfortable in your own skin, you can make an impression on those around you. SIFW iconises for very strong, individualistic values of a confident, self-made person and that’s exactly who I am,” she said in a statement.
“The campaign is all about being very fashionable and edgy. I love my look designed especially by Rhea; as it’s very contemporary, bold, confident and sexy,” she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Adult film actress Jessica Drake accuses Donald Trump of sexual misconduct
- Happy that protests against Karan Johar's movie are over: Madhur Bhandarkar on 'ADHM' row
- Children helping Angelina Jolie to rethink divorce tactics from Brad Pitt
- Here's how to get glowing skin this Diwali
- Shabana Azmi slams Maharashtra Chief Minister Devendra Fadnavis—Here's why
- Shilpa Shetty nails the desi look with élan
- Diwali 2016: Rekha, Madhuri Dixit, Sridevi, Vidya Balan, Aishwarya Rai and Deepika Padukone will inspire you to drape the six-yards!
- Anushka Sharma's bridal look in 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' decoded!
- Ranbir Kapoor - Aishwarya Rai Bachchan look incredibly gorgeous as a couple on Filmfare cover
- Kangana Ranaut on the cover of GQ India magazine – Too hot to handle!