Carrie Underwood says puffy hair makes her look thinner
Los Angeles: Singer Carrie Underwood tries to make her hair look bigger so her body can appear thinner.
"I just feel like... maybe it makes the rest of me look smaller. I`m not sure of my reasoning, but that`s the number one thing I do. When someone fixes my hair, I put my fingers in it and make it look bigger," People.co, quoted her as saying.
Like other rural women in the US, she also finds big hair very beautiful.
"I mean for me, it was all about country women. They like sparkles, they like big hair and they wear big hair. That was gorgeous to me and it still is," she said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bigg Boss 10: How much money is each of the commoner getting?
- Dhanteras 2016: Happy Dhanatrayodashi WhatsApp messages, SMS for your friends and family
- Katrina Kaif feels Indian male directors are open to emotions
- Ajay Devgn criticises his own dancing style
- Diwali 2016: Save time and renovate your homes online
- Diwali 2016: Colours that can add glamour to your attire
- Diwali 2016: Bipasha Basu gears up for the festival of lights– Here’s how
- Diwali 2016: Bipasha Basu in traditional attire - Try out these looks this festive season
- Diwali 2016: Style your hair differently this festive season
- Diwali 2016: Lip colours to pick this festive season