Carrie Underwood says puffy hair makes her look thinner
Los Angeles: Singer Carrie Underwood tries to make her hair look bigger so her body can appear thinner.
"I just feel like... maybe it makes the rest of me look smaller. I`m not sure of my reasoning, but that`s the number one thing I do. When someone fixes my hair, I put my fingers in it and make it look bigger," People.co, quoted her as saying.
Like other rural women in the US, she also finds big hair very beautiful.
"I mean for me, it was all about country women. They like sparkles, they like big hair and they wear big hair. That was gorgeous to me and it still is," she said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Book lovers go gaga as cine-star Rishi Kapoor takes centrestage at Zee Jaipur Literature Festival
- 'Iron Man 3' actor Miguel Ferrer dead after battling throat cancer
- Zaira Wasim controversy: 'Dangal' star's posters burnt in Kashmir valley
- THIS is what Shah Rukh Khan can't do in front of camera!
- Shah Rukh Khan heads to 'Bigg Boss 10' sets, will meet Salman Khan!