Cast out monsoon skin woes
Painful pimples might be driving you crazy in this monsoon season. You try to cure them by beauty products are they pop up back. Resolve your skin problems by simple home remedies. Dr. Geetika Mittal Gupta, Dermatologist, Founder & medical Director ISAAC, offers hot tips on simple pimple home remedies.
- Make a tiny clay mask with water (add lavender or tea tree oil for a boost) and leave on overnight.
- Rinse in the morning.
- Swab a layer of apple cider vinegar over an offensive blemish. Don’t rinse off. Repeat daily.
- Dab a bit of lemon juice on the spot and leave on overnight.
- Slab some mustard, or mustard powder mixed with honey on the pimple. Leave on for fifteen minutes and rinse off. (Mustard is high in natural salicylic acid.)
- Freeze strong green tea into ice cubes. Rub over a major blemish for a few minutes. This reduces inflammation and provides antimicrobial action.