Cate Blanchett loves men`s fashion
London: Actress Cate Blanchett loves wearing men`s suits.
The ‘Curious Case of Benjamin Button’ star, who likes the feel of male fashion, liked to mix both masculine and feminine looks together, reported Contactmusic.
"It`s hard to describe my own style. I think it`s probably quite eclectic. Even in high school, I wore men`s suits. I was always in men`s jackets, men`s pants, which I`d get my mum to adjust. Ultimately, it`s about great tailoring, but I love the mix of masculine and feminine, playing with traditional men`s silhouettes," she said.
The Australian star also likes to add to her mystique with fragrance.
"Fragrance is such a mood changer, because it is so full of memory and desire and aspiration. That`s why people purchase fragrance, they think, `I`d love to walk through that door`. It transports me backwards, but it can also change the way I feel.
"My mother wore a lot of fragrance. She chopped and changed. I`m just realising that people inherently have a natural smell. I notice it when my children come out of the shower."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Smoking hot! Priyanka Chopra sets temperature soaring with oomph on the cover of Filmfare
- Remakes can't be made just for commercial gain: Arjun Kapoor
- Trending this season – Check out nails colours in vogue
- Sonam Kapoor wants women to experiment with hair colour – Details inside
- Style tips to help you look trendy this autumn