Cate Blanchett loves men`s fashion
London: Actress Cate Blanchett loves wearing men`s suits.
The ‘Curious Case of Benjamin Button’ star, who likes the feel of male fashion, liked to mix both masculine and feminine looks together, reported Contactmusic.
"It`s hard to describe my own style. I think it`s probably quite eclectic. Even in high school, I wore men`s suits. I was always in men`s jackets, men`s pants, which I`d get my mum to adjust. Ultimately, it`s about great tailoring, but I love the mix of masculine and feminine, playing with traditional men`s silhouettes," she said.
The Australian star also likes to add to her mystique with fragrance.
"Fragrance is such a mood changer, because it is so full of memory and desire and aspiration. That`s why people purchase fragrance, they think, `I`d love to walk through that door`. It transports me backwards, but it can also change the way I feel.
"My mother wore a lot of fragrance. She chopped and changed. I`m just realising that people inherently have a natural smell. I notice it when my children come out of the shower."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Madhur Bhandarkar takes expert advice from Subramanian Swamy for film on emergency? View pics
- In Pics: Remember 'Hip Hip Hurray'? This is what its star-cast looks like now!
- Trailer out! Salman Khan, Anushka Sharma's 'Sultan' will leave you with goosebumps – Watch now
- 'Comedy Nights' needed a 'Bachao' from Akshay Kumar over racist jokes on Lisa Haydon? Details inside
- Being a mom tops my priority list, says Aishwarya Rai Bachchan
- Tips to pick up the right pair of shoes for the right occasion
- Summer special: Fashion trends to watch out for
- Fashion shows can boost Goa tourism – Here’s how
- Wow! What a combination - Sonam Kapoor gives desi twist to her look for amfAR Gala
- Behind the scenes- Sexy Femina cover girl Radhika Apte unplugged – Watch video