Cate Blanchett loves men`s fashion
London: Actress Cate Blanchett loves wearing men`s suits.
The ‘Curious Case of Benjamin Button’ star, who likes the feel of male fashion, liked to mix both masculine and feminine looks together, reported Contactmusic.
"It`s hard to describe my own style. I think it`s probably quite eclectic. Even in high school, I wore men`s suits. I was always in men`s jackets, men`s pants, which I`d get my mum to adjust. Ultimately, it`s about great tailoring, but I love the mix of masculine and feminine, playing with traditional men`s silhouettes," she said.
The Australian star also likes to add to her mystique with fragrance.
"Fragrance is such a mood changer, because it is so full of memory and desire and aspiration. That`s why people purchase fragrance, they think, `I`d love to walk through that door`. It transports me backwards, but it can also change the way I feel.
"My mother wore a lot of fragrance. She chopped and changed. I`m just realising that people inherently have a natural smell. I notice it when my children come out of the shower."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Priyanka Jagga Muise of 'Bigg Boss 10' fame got her BIG Bollywood ticket?
- My kids can't escape my stardom: Hrithik Roshan
- Jallikattu row: Kamal Haasan hails peace protest, says 'the world is watching us'!
- Shahid Kapoor and wifey Mira Rajput 'skulting around'! Check out pic
- Shah Rukh Khan and Salman Khan on 'Bigg Boss 10' sets bring back 'Karan Arjun' memories!