Catherine Zeta-Jones stuns at `Red 2` premiere
Los Angeles: Actress Catherine Zeta-Jones was dressed to kill in a strapless lace black dress, which accentuated her slim waist and enviable figure, at the premiere of her latest film ‘Red 2’ here.
Her toned legs were visible through a sheer lace panel, which draped on the floor behind her sky-high black heels.
The mother-of-two, who came for the premiere without her actor-husband Michael Douglas, was joined by her co-stars Bruce Willis, Helen Mirren, and John Malkovich.
"Red 2" is a sequel to the 2010 action comedy film "Red".
Zeta-Jones plays a spy named Miranda Wood, a love interest to Bruce Willis` character Frank Moses.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Katrina Kaif’s look in ‘Baar Baar Dekho’ revealed!
- I really do want to make my debut on television very soon: Ranveer Singh
- Winter season special: Hair care tips
- Spirituality: Chant this Ganesha Mantra on Tuesday to remove hurdles
- Bigg Boss: Rochelle, Priya have an ugly fight; Suyyash gets emotional on seeing sister