Catherine Zeta-Jones stuns at `Red 2` premiere
Los Angeles: Actress Catherine Zeta-Jones was dressed to kill in a strapless lace black dress, which accentuated her slim waist and enviable figure, at the premiere of her latest film ‘Red 2’ here.
Her toned legs were visible through a sheer lace panel, which draped on the floor behind her sky-high black heels.
The mother-of-two, who came for the premiere without her actor-husband Michael Douglas, was joined by her co-stars Bruce Willis, Helen Mirren, and John Malkovich.
"Red 2" is a sequel to the 2010 action comedy film "Red".
Zeta-Jones plays a spy named Miranda Wood, a love interest to Bruce Willis` character Frank Moses.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Film with Shah Rukh Khan, Alia Bhatt won't be typically romantic: Gauri Shinde
- See in pic: Anil Kapoor in awe of daughters, Sonam and Rhea Kapoor!
- Shilpa Shetty rejoices 4 million Twitter followers
- I don't know my caste or creed, I'm universal: Amitabh Bachchan
- First trailer of Clooney's 'Hail, Caesar!' unveiled