Catherine Zeta-Jones stuns at `Red 2` premiere
Los Angeles: Actress Catherine Zeta-Jones was dressed to kill in a strapless lace black dress, which accentuated her slim waist and enviable figure, at the premiere of her latest film ‘Red 2’ here.
Her toned legs were visible through a sheer lace panel, which draped on the floor behind her sky-high black heels.
The mother-of-two, who came for the premiere without her actor-husband Michael Douglas, was joined by her co-stars Bruce Willis, Helen Mirren, and John Malkovich.
"Red 2" is a sequel to the 2010 action comedy film "Red".
Zeta-Jones plays a spy named Miranda Wood, a love interest to Bruce Willis` character Frank Moses.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ranveer Singh and Karan Johar to work together! Details inside
- Here's how Parineeti Chopra-Varun Dhawan rehearsed for 'Janemann Aah' from 'Dishoom' ! Watch video
- Arjun Rampal's mother fights cancer, actors prays for her good health
- Blockbuster! 'Sultan' Salman Khan's action drama inching closer to Rs 300 crore
- Smart dressing tips for children during monsoon
- Anamika Khanna weaves romance at India Couture Week
- India Couture Week: Anita Dongre brings couture for 'bride on the go'
- Immensely proud and ecstatic, says Rohit Khandelwal, first Indian to win Mr World title
- Tips to accessorise your ‘office look’ sensibly
- Kareena Kapoor Khan looks unapologetically sexy on the cover of Vogue India – See pic