Celebs` hair up for grabs
London: Now fans can own a strand of hair of their favourite celebrities, as some of the most famous strands of locks in history are being offered for sale by Auction house Paul Fraser Collectibles.
The company has a host of hairy mementoes for sale, including some from Charles Dickens, Red Rum, Michael Jackson, Elvis and Marilyn Monroe , the Daily Star reported.
Prices start from 50 pounds for a single strand, while a bunch of Canadian rock star Justin Bieber`s famous mop will set fans back a whopping 35,000-pounds.
The 19-year-old`s hair, which was collected after his famous `coming of age` haircut in 2011, is being offered in a signed jar.
Meanwhile, a long golden lock of Admiral Lord Nelson`s hair comes presented in a gold-decorated box with a 15,000-pound price tag.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Smoking hot! Priyanka Chopra sets temperature soaring with oomph on the cover of Filmfare
- Remakes can't be made just for commercial gain: Arjun Kapoor
- Trending this season – Check out nails colours in vogue
- Sonam Kapoor wants women to experiment with hair colour – Details inside
- Style tips to help you look trendy this autumn