Celina Jaitly`s beauty woes on 31st birthday
Mumbai: Former Miss India Celina Jaitly, who turned 31 Saturday, is happy about receiving wishes from her fans, but it seems she is a tad worried about the toll age could take on her beauty.
"Thank you for the many compliments on my 31st birthday. The problem with beauty is like being born rich and getting poorer. Love you all," tweeted Celina.
The beauty queen-turned-actress, who married Dubai-based Austrian businessman Peter Haag in 2011, is now also a mother of two. She delivered twin boys in Dubai March 24 this year. The couple has named the sons Viraaj and Winston.
Celina, who has featured in movies like ‘No Entry’ and ‘Golmaal Returns’, was last seen on the big screen in ‘Will You Marry Me?’, which hit the screens in March.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Baywatch' trailer is out! Lifeguards Dwayne Johnson, Zac Efron save the beach, Priyanka Chopra turn heads
- Manu Punjabi to re-enter the 'Bigg Boss 10' house tonight?
- Aman Verma and Vandana Lalwani all set to tie the knot on THIS date!
- Anoushka Shankar urges Maharashtra government to help horses
- Kareena Kapoor Khan’s pregnancy: Know what mom-in-law Sharmila Tagore has to say
- Wedding season special: Tips to pick suitable footwear for different functions
- Mira Rajput wears hubby's T-shirt and gets approval from Shahid Kapoor right away!
- Anushka Sharma looks dazzling on latest GQ cover!
- Parineeti Chopra, Shraddha Kapoor turn black beauties and we can't stop gushing over it!
- Birthday special: Eight times Manish Malhotra created magic on-screen!