Celina Jaitly`s beauty woes on 31st birthday
Mumbai: Former Miss India Celina Jaitly, who turned 31 Saturday, is happy about receiving wishes from her fans, but it seems she is a tad worried about the toll age could take on her beauty.
"Thank you for the many compliments on my 31st birthday. The problem with beauty is like being born rich and getting poorer. Love you all," tweeted Celina.
The beauty queen-turned-actress, who married Dubai-based Austrian businessman Peter Haag in 2011, is now also a mother of two. She delivered twin boys in Dubai March 24 this year. The couple has named the sons Viraaj and Winston.
Celina, who has featured in movies like ‘No Entry’ and ‘Golmaal Returns’, was last seen on the big screen in ‘Will You Marry Me?’, which hit the screens in March.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kriti Sanon looks fab on Vogue cover!
- Twinkle Khanna gets a hair makeover and we are crushing on it!
- Shahid Kapoor flaunts his six-pack abs on latest Filmfare cover!
- Alia Bhatt looks ethereal wearing Sabyasachi creation for Harper's Bazaar cover!
- Vaani Kapoor's mysterious act for Rina Dhaka stops time at AIFW