Celine Dion has ‘3000 pairs’ of shoes
Mlebourne: Celine Dion has confessed about her obsession with footwear and revealed that she owns about 3,000 pairs.
The 43-year-old singer is obsessed with footwear and has admitted to being unable to resist adding to her collection when she goes out shopping, but she doesn’t feel guilty because it’s her only real vice.
“If you have, let’s say, 600 pairs of shoes, you’re considered a freak? I have about 3,000 pairs. Look, some people do drugs, and I buy shoes,” the Daily Telegraph quoted her as saying.
The ‘My Heart Will Go On’ singer feels very lucky to be able to buy expensive shoes and other luxuries and admits the spending power she now has and the lavish Florida estate she lives at with her husband Rene Angelil and their children - 10-year-old son Rene-Charles and 13-month-old twins Eddy and Nelson – is very different to the house she was raised in.
Dion, who has sold millions of albums worldwide, has acknowledged her fans as being responsible for giving her a great life and she is thankful that after 30 years people still want to come and see her perform.
“My fans bought me my house. They bought my records … I’m very fortunate, and people have bought my albums year after year, and they come to see the shows, and it’s expensive, and they still come,” she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Adult film actress Jessica Drake accuses Donald Trump of sexual misconduct
- Happy that protests against Karan Johar's movie are over: Madhur Bhandarkar on 'ADHM' row
- Children helping Angelina Jolie to rethink divorce tactics from Brad Pitt
- Here's how to get glowing skin this Diwali
- Shabana Azmi slammed Maharashtra Chief Minister Devendra Fadnavis—Here's why
- Shilpa Shetty nails the desi look with élan
- Diwali 2016: Rekha, Madhuri Dixit, Sridevi, Vidya Balan, Aishwarya Rai and Deepika Padukone will inspire you to drape the six-yards!
- Anushka Sharma's bridal look in 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' decoded!
- Ranbir Kapoor - Aishwarya Rai Bachchan look incredibly gorgeous as a couple on Filmfare cover
- Kangana Ranaut on the cover of GQ India magazine – Too hot to handle!