Celine Dion`s son loves high heels
Los Angeles: Singer Celine Dion`s two-year-old son Nelson loves walking around in his mother`s high heels.
The 45-year-old has kids Rene-Charles, 12 and twins Nelson and Eddy, two, with husband Rene Angelil. She says Nelson is obsessed with walking in her stilettos, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
"One of my sons, Nelson, is two-and-a-half, and he walks better in heels than me! I don`t know how he does it, but I`m not the only one in the family who loves shoes," she told chat show host Katie Couric.
Dion claims to have over 3,000 pairs of shoes, explaining: "I stopped counting, because I`m not good at math."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Anamika Khanna weaves romance at India Couture Week
- India Couture Week: Anita Dongre brings couture for 'bride on the go'
- Immensely proud and ecstatic, says Rohit Khandelwal, first Indian to win Mr World title
- Tips to accessorise your ‘office look’ sensibly
- Kareena Kapoor Khan looks unapologetically sexy on the cover of Vogue India – See pic