Chantelle Houghton from blonde to brunette, again
London: After three years as a blonde, reality TV star Chantelle Houghton has decided to again become a brunette.
The 29-year-old was spotted leaving a salon with hairdresser Shane O`Sullivan Monday after having her hair dyed, reports dailymail.co.uk.
Houghton also had new Easilocks hair extensions added to give her a long glossy mane.
As a single mother to Dolly, from her 17 month romance with ex-fiance Alex Reid, she had gained a few pounds in recent months. But she clearly has retained her body confidence as she stepped out in a floral mini dress.
Meanwhile, Chantelle admitted she needs to `rein it in a bit` after feasting on her favourite foods.
"I`ve been on diets all my life and it`s so boring. When I get a moment to myself, I just want to sit down and have a treat.
"I`ll have to rein it in a bit though - the nice comments (about my weight) have made me eat more. I`ve had a Chinese meal, an Indian takeaway and a Nando`s this week."
Talking about her size she said: "I went to buy a new dress last week and was shocked to discover I`d gone from a size 10 to a size 14.
"I think most mums will agree that it`s a struggle to keep in shape when you`ve got a baby."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Manoj Kumar receives Phalke Award, presents idol to President
- 63rd National Film Awards: Amitabh Bachchan, Kangana Ranaut receive top honours
- Jacqueline Fernandez keeps mystery alive on her relationship status
- Pakistani actors Adnan Siddiqui, Sajal Aly set to debut in Bollywood film!
- Few real women look like as shown in movies, says new survey!