Charlie Sheen offered to pay for Lindsay Lohan`s dress
Los Angeles: Actor Charlie Sheen went out of his way to help in styling troubled actress Lindsay Lohan, who is reportedly going through financial crisis, for the amfAR Gala earlier this month.
He not just arranged a celebrity stylist, but even offered to pay half amount for her designer dress.
The 47-year-old has become friends with Lohan, 26, since shooting ‘Scary Movie 5’ with her.
Sheen personally called up celeb stylist Phillip Bloch to ask him to style Lohan for the gala night, reports contactmusic.com. It took place Feb 6.
"Never in a business like this do you see a celebrity pay for another celebrity. He`s very considerate," Bloch told Us Weekly magazine.
This is not the first time Sheen has given Lohan a helping hand. He gave the actress $100,000 after she allegedly didn`t receive all the money she was supposed to be paid for her part in ‘Scary Movie 5’.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kriti Sanon looks fab on Vogue cover!
- Twinkle Khanna gets a hair makeover and we are crushing on it!
- Shahid Kapoor flaunts his six-pack abs on latest Filmfare cover!
- Alia Bhatt looks ethereal wearing Sabyasachi creation for Harper's Bazaar cover!
- Vaani Kapoor's mysterious act for Rina Dhaka stops time at AIFW